Pug eats g/f's iPhone. Hilarity does not ensue.

canibus

Established Member
if i told you guys all the things i've had to replace since i got my dog, you'd sit there in utter disbelief. Just today i was talking to my friend about what it would take for me to kick my dog out. I said 2 things, pissing My new temperpedic bed or chewing up my Iphone. In reality i probably wouldn't do anything if either of those happened but it's gotten real expensive replacing things.

I also disagree with the "iphone owners=tool" comment. It's really a great phone, it got me out of east l.a. the other day i got lost there. so i kinda owe it my life and all the people's who were with me.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

That's what she gets for having a ghey background and icons...

:p

Don Juan

Established Member
sucks about the phone, but I should tell you that the Apple keynote is coming up at the beginning of June and they'll most likely be announcing the new updated Iphone with the 3g so I'd hold off cuz it'll be out most likely in June. It'll make a world of difference in the internet speed if you have 3g in your area.

:dw:

The first iPhone was announced in January and didn't come out until the end June of last year, if they announce the 3G iPhone in June Steve and company are probably release it right before Christmas trying to break all records for the next holiday season, at least that's what I would do.

Users who are viewing this thread