Pug eats g/f's iPhone. Hilarity does not ensue.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
couldnt afford a lightning, what maks us think you can afford an Iphone :shrug:

what's that? sorry, dude, but 400+ a month for gas is a ****ing waste, imo. but thanks for the useless comment. next time, save it for sd so i can properly respond to your bullshit.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
sucks about the phone, but I should tell you that the Apple keynote is coming up at the beginning of June and they'll most likely be announcing the new updated Iphone with the 3g so I'd hold off cuz it'll be out most likely in June. It'll make a world of difference in the internet speed if you have 3g in your area.

ViciousJay

Established Member
what's that? sorry, dude, but 400+ a month for gas is a ****ing waste, imo. but thanks for the useless comment. next time, save it for sd so i can properly respond to your bullshit.

ohhhh big man with big posts, someone needs to get out more and get laaidddddddd...

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
couldnt afford a lightning, what maks us think you can afford an Iphone :shrug:

Shouldn't that be the other way around to make better sense? Being how the iphone is cheaper than a lightning?

Unless lightnings have really taken a dip. If so, then I want one!

lol.

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
My sister had $400 in cash (hundreds) out on the desk and when she woke up in the morning it was gone. Her stupid ****ing pug ATE THE MONEY!. It was in its poo later that day. I would have slapped the shit out of it.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
i have nothing against the phone itself, but their owners are, for the most part, tools. they have that "hey, look at me" attitude. a shame that a few have given you all a bad name.

I'd say those are more so the people who waited hours in line to be the first to get em. I just got mine a little over a month ago.

Boss_302

Established Member
I dont feel one bit sorry for her phone, was her stupid falt that she left her phone where the dog could get ahold of it. same with the money post of $400.

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

blk96SVT

Established Member
whose the one that talks out of their ass for no apparent reason? oh that's right, that would be you.

Are you always pissed off at the world or what!?!? Shit, everytime I see your damn screen name you are always ripping on something or someone. Get a damn life. Jay is right, you need to get laid and quick!

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
I dont feel one bit sorry for her phone, was her stupid falt that she left her phone where the dog could get ahold of it. same with the money post of $400.

You're right, she had it on the ottoman next to the couch. How stupid of her not to leave her phone on a shelf, I suppose.

Either way, the phone got replaced today by her friend. It cost her friend $299 to replace it. Much better than the $499 I thought it would be for a brand new 16GB version. She just had to turn in her broken phone to the Apple Store (not that she needed it anyway.)

Users who are viewing this thread