Psp commercial with zr1

MATT SS

I just saw this yesterday and before even seeing what kind of vette it is you can hear it!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxheZY-txoQ"]YouTube - Gran Turismo PSP Commercial at Laguna Seca[/ame]

also check the making of video, they did a real good job:rolling::

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great commercial and great game, but the commercial would have been even better if it was from the seat of the Ford GT. :thumbsup:

Tunedprt91

Established Member
I was first impressed with it having 800 cars on the PSP so I thought the PS3 edition would have even more than that but then I started thinkng:
a) Im sure the PSP wont have cockpit view
b) Maybe the mods for the cars on PSP wont be in depth

So if the PS3 with having both of the above can get even half of those cars ill be impressed.

THE_STIG

Established Member
The first time I saw it I thought it was a cool commercial, but after seeing it over and over and over again. Its starting to get on my nerves.

semperfimrn1

Established Member
this behind the scenes is pretty cool

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xqlB0QG3OY"]YouTube - Gran Turismo® (PSP) TV Ad Behind the Scenes[/ame]

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I was first impressed with it having 800 cars on the PSP so I thought the PS3 edition would have even more than that but then I started thinkng:
a) Im sure the PSP wont have cockpit view
b) Maybe the mods for the cars on PSP wont be in depth

So if the PS3 with having both of the above can get even half of those cars ill be impressed.

There's a 1000 cars on the PS3 and over 80 tracks. The PSP and PS3 games are supposed to be compatible in ways.

Users who are viewing this thread