PS3 Graphics

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I just got done watching the recent E3 coverage on the PS3 and the games that they showed there defiantly are shinning more light on the PS3. It just needs time to develop. Regardless I will never buy one probably. I am PC guy, although I am going to be buying a 360 next week to hook up to my PC monitor and play it. Need a change in games.

PC will always have the edge over console, just not right now. After January we will start to see the new edge graphics. That's why not many PC games are coming out. They are waiting for DX10 to hit the market so they can take advantage of it.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
WireEater said:
I just got done watching the recent E3 coverage on the PS3 and the games that they showed there defiantly are shinning more light on the PS3. It just needs time to develop. Regardless I will never buy one probably. I am PC guy, although I am going to be buying a 360 next week to hook up to my PC monitor and play it. Need a change in games.

PC will always have the edge over console, just not right now. After January we will start to see the new edge graphics. That's why not many PC games are coming out. They are waiting for DX10 to hit the market so they can take advantage of it.

Good call on getting a 360 :beer: .

Last PC game i HAD to have was HL2....its been awhile...

mustangbee

Established Member
WireEater said:
although I am going to be buying a 360 next week to hook up to my PC monitor and play it. Need a change in games.

what games...i highly recommend rainbow6 vegas..that game is a blast, and gears of war, of course..that game look insane in person, shots and vids do it no justice

mustangbee

Established Member
wals9331 said:

Last PC game i HAD to have was HL2....its been awhile...

thats still a great game..the 360 has a ver coming out with improved graphics and esp 1 included, team fortress, team portal

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
WireEater said:
I was going to get G.O.W first.

Oblivion rocks for it as well (if you dont already have it on the PC). Check out Live when you get it to, download some demos, and see what you like :rockon:

mustangbee

Established Member
wals9331 said:
Oblivion rocks for it as well (if you dont already have it on the PC). Check out Live when you get it to, download some demos, and see what you like :rockon:

i dont have that game, b/c i heard it had some probs...not the case for you?

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
mustangbee said:
i dont have that game, b/c i heard it had some probs...not the case for you?

Not yet at least...Oblivion is HUGE though...so maybe i havent run across the "problem parts" yet.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
wals9331 said:

I played Oblivion on PC for awhile (2 weeks) then got bored with it.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
WireEater said:

try battlefield 2. best game i have ever played. i never get bored with it.

64 person servers, etc

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
WireEater said:

I like how people get bored of a game that has lasted one of my friends 400+ hours :lol:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
wals9331 said:
I like how people get bored of a game that has lasted one of my friends 400+ hours :lol:

I can't sit down and play games for hours anymore with a kid and wife, so I tend to just enjoy it for the eye candy then lose interest.

I like quick games that I can beat in a couple of days. I just beat Phantasy Star Universe the other night with about 18 hour’s game play. A little to quick for RPG but it was fun plus you can continue playing after the story is over,

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Easy said:
try battlefield 2. best game i have ever played. i never get bored with it.

64 person servers, etc

Played it, liked it for a little bit. I haven't really played any multiplayer games since I was playing WoW/Everquest. Just too time consuming. Plus I don't pay for my games anymore so it is hard to play them online, lol.

I can say that the new BF game was the big ol SUCK!

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
WireEater said:
I can't sit down and play games for hours anymore with a kid and wife, so I tend to just enjoy it for the eye candy then lose interest.

I like quick games that I can beat in a couple of days. I just beat Phantasy Star Universe the other night with about 18 hour’s game play. A little to quick for RPG but it was fun plus you can continue playing after the story is over,

I understand. The only gaming i ever do anymore is portable. No time :(

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
For all you PC gamers, Medieval II:Total War is a killer game for the comp. Rome: Total War was the game that got me hooked on the series. It is just an all around good game, and I haven't gotten bored with it yet. It is just one of those games you can come back to and play over and over again.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Snagged said:
For all you PC gamers, Medieval II:Total War is a killer game for the comp. Rome: Total War was the game that got me hooked on the series. It is just an all around good game, and I haven't gotten bored with it yet. It is just one of those games you can come back to and play over and over again.

I just uninstalled it off my PC today. It is pretty fun, good graphics. Just haven't loaded it up in awhile so took it off.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Yea, I just bought it about 2 weeks ago and addicted to it (not sure when it was released). I came across an ad of it when I was downloading the Napoleonic mod for Rome. . . . . .which that got boring quick.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
aftermath686 said:
I wish SCORE would make a PS3 or 360 Baja game with all the classes and drivers. would be sick.

I would like a new version of Test Drive Off-Road:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread