PS3 Graphics

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I dont think thats actual gameplay though...it might be. Oblivion looks almost that good :rockon:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
WireEater said:
I see a bunch of CGI graphics? I want to see videos of actual game play from the normal person.

The 2nd one, looks like gameplay:shrug:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I think some of it (2nd one) was gameplay...but if it REALLY goes in and out of movie and gameplay like that, i MIGHT kill myself. Hard to tell how good the graphics truely are...

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I like how they STILL dont have the backgrounds actually do something when you run into them. I want to be able to plow through walls, hit people watching the race, make ruts in the dirt, etc. :rockon:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
I had absolutely no intention of buying this system over XBOX 360, but after seeing the 2nd video, im might rethink that if they come out w/ test drive unlimited IM SOLD!

SSeatr

Established Member
gears of war xbox360 in HD is awesome i heard its better than ps3 and was rated better also

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
SSeatr said:
gears of war xbox360 in HD is awesome i heard its better than ps3 and was rated better also

Well Xbox 360 has been out for a year now. PS3 just came out, 1st gen games. Give them time to learn the system and program utilizing its capabilities, then compare.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
1st gen games always suck...thats just the nature of the beast.

The wii gets zelda.....that may be the best first day release i have EVER heard of :rockon:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Games are going to continue to look better. I bet Metal Gear for the PS3 will look amazing! :coolman:

bigdave03svt

Established Member
they had more time to make games on the ps3 thanks to sony holding out , but hardware wise ,both systems have certain advantages over the other but in the long run they will be almost identical graphicly.

openaccount

Established Member
wals9331 said:
The wii gets zelda.....that may be the best first day release i have EVER heard of :rockon:

Lol, not even close Halo for xbox is by far the most succesful game to sell a console. Hell most people bought xbox's just for Halo.

Users who are viewing this thread