Provide Interest! Maca Nova Gtg

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I will be there if at all possible. I gotta support the VA guys (just like all the others) :rockon:

Just let me know who is going to be the point of contact and where this is going to go down and I will put it up on our schedule ASAP...

Can't wait to see what the VA boys pull off :rockon:

EDIT: Just saw your suggestion of May 27. I think that may be a perfect date since (as of yet) no one has stepped up to organize the requested "Poker Run". I could replace that event with this one if I get a P.O.C. and location and time. However, since this is my wife and I's 1st anniversary weekend, I may be unable to attend. :(

Last edited:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
well i personally have ntohing planned 20/21, but i do have somehting planned this saturday, and saturday 5/27.

another suggestion.

ive always wanted to have a get together, and take and cruise into arlington, to mario's pizza, and have dinner there.

im not sure how they would liek us blocking off most of their parcking lot though.

cory

TRBO VNM

as long as this is a new MACA event and nothing else is scheduled I should be good to go. you NOVA guys figure out where and times. This is your GTG. I would prefer a saturday.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
RedneckBMXer24 said:
im not sure how they would liek us blocking off most of their parcking lot though.

Since when do they get an opinion? It's a public place, right?

Besides, who is going to mind a bunch of beautiful Cobras hanging around the parking lot??!! :-D

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
I will be there if at all possible. I gotta support the VA guys (just like all the others) :rockon:

Just let me know who is going to be the point of contact and where this is going to go down and I will put it up on our schedule ASAP...

Can't wait to see what the VA boys pull off :rockon:

EDIT: Just saw your suggestion of May 27. I think that may be a perfect date since (as of yet) no one has stepped up to organize the requested "Poker Run". I could replace that event with this one if I get a P.O.C. and location and time. However, since this is my wife and I's 1st anniversary weekend, I may be unable to attend. :(

RGR! I have this for action...MTF

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
RedneckBMXer24 said:
well i personally have ntohing planned 20/21, but i do have somehting planned this saturday, and saturday 5/27.

another suggestion.

ive always wanted to have a get together, and take and cruise into arlington, to mario's pizza, and have dinner there.

cory

Suggestion noted Cory. :read:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Ok TENTATIVE schedule, members, meeting location is as follows:

Rendezvous - 27 MAY (raindate of 28 MAY) @ 1100 right now no firm meeting location

Events - Have lunch, hang out and a cruise afterwards

Members
TRBO VNM
04 YELLOWCOBRA
ALMO (you'd better be there :p )
BLK03SVT - ?
HISSSSNSVT
REDNECKBMXER24
SOLIDSNAK3
DOLEMITE
I CAN STANG (you'd better be there :coolman: )
VENIMUS03
COBRA330
BOORICUA
F8LBTEVA
KINGCOBRASVT99
JBP99COBRA

still looking for other members like Darryl, Scott, and Kenny aka APACHE to post up as well :D

I would like to kick around this idea of a Poker Run, I think that this would be pretty cool if all involved are good with it.
But all/any other members are welcomed to come, especially Cobra owners :burnout: lol
Lets keep getting suggestions and lets have the first MACA NOVA event.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I would love to go to Marios but if you knew the place you'd understand the dilema its a small place and we would literally take every single one of their parking places if more then 20 or so Cobras showed up. Also its a tight fit and I could see a huge traffic jam. Please give me at least a week and a half in advance as I am most likely gonna have to switch schedules with someone at work or call out sick. :beer: CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER CRUISE THO and Cory if you read this we need to put on my Borla stingers today :rockon:

teongies

Established Member
I'm interested, but not sure if I can make. Any date in June is out since I have to work weekends that month.

Almo

Established Member
Cruise starting from the NOVA area and ending in Baltimore; this way we can make a couple of stops and pick others up to join us. We can also detour from the Harbor a bit and park in one of the garages, hopefully paying a little to park somewhere decent will not be a problem for everyone. :shrug:

Long as we get to go to Hooters while in Baltimore. :banana: :beer:

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
FYI...

There is a damn good band (Virginia Coalition) playing in Alexandria on the 27th if anyone is interested after the cruise.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Almo said:
Cruise starting from the NOVA area and ending in Baltimore; this way we can make a couple of stops and pick others up to join us. We can also detour from the Harbor a bit and park in one of the garages, hopefully paying a little to park somewhere decent will not be a problem for everyone. :shrug:

Long as we get to go to Hooters while in Baltimore. :banana: :beer:

Personally I like this idea so that way we can pick up some MD guys as well. :read: But TTT!

I am still at work right now and will update the "tentative" schedule as necessary. Need to go ahead and make this thing official :burnout:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
cant make it the 27th, i go somewhere for that day, to a pig raost in WVA, have been doing it, every year, since i was a baby, so this will be the 17th year for me i guess.

also, one more thing i REALLY like about this club... they LOVE meeting at hooters.

speaking of... woudl anybody liek to meet up tonight, at a hooters? i love their nacho's, and im sure bryan would come, and i could probably get f8lbyteva to come aswell.

cory

Almo

Established Member
RedneckBMXer24 said:
cant make it the 27th, i go somewhere for that day, to a pig raost in WVA, have been doing it, every year, since i was a baby, so this will be the 17th year for me i guess.

also, one more thing i REALLY like about this club... they LOVE meeting at hooters.

speaking of... woudl anybody liek to meet up tonight, at a hooters? i love their nacho's, and im sure bryan would come, and i could probably get f8lbyteva to come aswell.

cory

I would have drove up if I wouldn't have had to work. :(

Users who are viewing this thread