Provide Interest! Maca Nova Gtg

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
.....like the thread states, want to set up a GTG for us NOVA MACA guys (and any others that would like to join).

The way I am wargaming it is that we meet up (location TBD, hell my house if necessary) and go for a cruise through Rosslyn/Arlingon/Georgetown area.
Just want to try and jump start the NOVA MACA guys b.c there are plenty of us and no good reason why we can't do something.
Suggestions are welcomed and post up interest.
MTF.....

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Ditto, depending on when I would be interested.

Do the NOVA guys still hang out in Germantown?? or was that another crew?

Later

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Thanx Jason and Jason for replying! Looking at sometime towards the end of May, perhaps the three day Memorial Weekend. And cruise through the Mall area or something...make it Patriotic.

But 19 views and 2 replies, come on NOVA MACA...Allen, Marlon, Ken...lets get a turn out here.

Almo

Established Member
Sorry bro... working nights this week so I have been sleeping...

I am game for whatever, I work shift work these days and the rotation sucks. Either way, if I have off I would be willing to head out with everyone.

Also, suggestion... GTG down this way and cruise up to Baltimore (inner) Harbor and grab a bite to eat at Hooters. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I'd love to see the NOVA guys organize an event. We tried to do this twice already, I believe.

I'd be there (even though I'm not a NOVA guy) :beer:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Memorial day weekend is out for me, I will be back home putting a roof on my parents shed, but don't let that hold you back hehe.

Later

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
I'd love to see the NOVA guys organize an event. We tried to do this twice already, I believe.

I'd be there (even though I'm not a NOVA guy) :beer:

+1

Count me in as well.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
solidsnak3 said:
im in. one thing though im not a maca member.

Well, let's fix that!! Just send me the following information in my e-mail inbox this evening:

First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, SVTP Name, E-mail, Year of Cobra, Color of Cobra, Coupe/Vert

Looking forward to hearing from ya, Carlos!!

Dolemite

Established Member
i;m in but i don't have a cobra......that's a great place to cruise especially if the weather cooperates

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
Thanx Jason and Jason for replying! Looking at sometime towards the end of May, perhaps the three day Memorial Weekend. And cruise through the Mall area or something...make it Patriotic.

But 19 views and 2 replies, come on NOVA MACA...Allen, Marlon, Ken...lets get a turn out here.

Ok correction here you need to identify Jason properly as Jason 1 Jason 2 Jason 3 :poke: :poke: :poke: :-D

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
ALRIGHT! About time we get some interest around here :coolman: Obviously EVERY MACA member is invited, but seeing as how we never had a VA gtg......... (well, we did have that one last year, 9/11 cruise with NVMC) we need to do something.

moving right along :burnout:
lets start working the dates
May 20/21
May 27/28
June 3/4
The above dates are weekends, so lets all put our heads and schedules together to iron out a good meeting time and location.
Suggestions I have thus far are to
1) meet up at Hooters and drive up to Baltimore (perhaps we could meet up with some of the MD guys this way)
2) meet up at some centralized location and drive through Rosslyn/Arlington area.

Suggestions are welcomed as this is a TEAM event, but in the interim, lets a set a date/time. I propose 27 MAY (rain date of 28 MAY) at 11.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread