Props to MGW!

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
So I dont normally get on here and promote too many products (except billetflow but that goes without question), but I have to say, everything from talking to MGW on the phone, and the quality of there stuff, is just solid.

I saw some boasting about their shifters, me being someone who tries 3 different makes of a product for everything, decided Id try one too.

I ordered the t56 shifter for the cobra with the red "cruiser" handle.

Boy was I surprised, came with full complete installations instructions(with pics), a tube of sealent, allen wrenches, bolts, the works, everything you need.

First impressions, damn thats a short shifter (way shorter even with the red handle), holy moly thats a short throw, I had the steeda tri-ax on before this.
And finally, damn that thing is quiet.

Im very impressed on the quality of the piece, and how well it works.

For those with any kind of reaching problems id recommend the red shifter, I think the blue one would make it very difficult for some people to reach the thing, its way low(shifter doesnt stick up as high).

Props to mgw, a quality product, that is really not only an improvement over stock but an improvement over other competitors products. :thumbsup:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I think George is one of those perfectionist individuals that always goes the extra mile

every one of the products that he designs and manufactures is testament to that and it also extends to his customer service

as far as the new shifter is concerned, it is a work of art and an absolute joy to use :bowdown:

PLATIADO

Established Member
I just installed mine 3 days ago and i think it's the best shifter period. And guess what you also get no noise :thumbsup:

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Don't have the shifter, but do have a few dress up pieces as well as the shifter handle on my Pro 50 shifter. They make good stuff!

Dan

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
I've got just about all the billit items MGW offers (inside and out) and they look fantastic on the car. Still have the shifter/red handle and gripper knob with Cobra in the box. Fantastic people to deal with and fast shipping too. :bowdown: :bowdown:
:banana: MGW is Boss!! :banana:

TRBO VNM

I will have to agree here. George has gone above and beyond for me. I spent time on the phone with him and he always gets very thorough with his explanations and assistance. He has replied to every email I sent him in less than 24hrs and calls back when you leave a mesage. It is truely something that other companies should take notes on. He can probably keep his business going with repeat customers alone. :rockon:

very great doing business with MGW and look forward to future purchases and product developments he comes out with. :beer:

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Kudos Again!

Just had the MGW shifter installed with the Blue handle. Everyone at the shop was blown away with the shifter (It was the first WGW they'd installed on a stang...usually they siad everyone went with a tri-ax). They were duly impressed and I'm extremely happy with the way it shifts and sounds (The CobraBob gaskets were an excellent touch as well).

THANKS MGW!! :thumbsup:

taco

Banned
everybody says its just as quite as stock but mine is a little louder than stock...dont get me wrong i love the thing and it shifts awesome...i would recommend it to anybody :rockon: :rockon:

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
another comment since ive been driving in a lot of stop and go traffic with it (so ive made a lot of shifts) I noticed it also has very little play in the shifter, its fits very snug (the tri-ax had a bit of a wiggle to it).

im still grinning everytime I shift as to how sweet it is. oh, stock boot fits over it fine as well if anyone was concerned.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
I talked to George two or three weeks ago....he has something new about to come out regarding his shifter. I'm not saying anything more....I'll leave that up to George!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The MGW shifter raised the bar a notch or two. That's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread