promote The Dark Side of MM.net

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
BigMerc said:
Hello and welcome to Tmaac's personal playground. I am a LEO and don't you forget it.. I love all things Diablo. I will tell you this at least 1000 times in this month alone.

Air to air is the ONLY way to go if you divert from the program i will tell you what an idiot you are (and tell how good Diablo is)

Procharger is a must, after all I am a LEO and you must agree I am smarter... I hate Reinhart I will tell you this about as much as I tell you about other things, I hate SCT again prepare to listen to a point where you will throw up.

I don't care that they tried to help me I JUST DON"T CARE.. I 'm Tmaac you must agree I know better.

I cannot let things go, no, no, no!! my children and grandchildren will love Diablo and Hate SCT. This I cannot do, I am always right. There is no forgive and forget, there is no moving on for me, untill YOU ALL agree with me. I will impose my will upon you.

The only thing you have going for me and my Law enforcement type A personality, is my personal anger will give me a heart attack or stroke, and then I will type like this....I loov Daibleo......slobber.

So please wait because the way I am going its coming :mj:

P.S. Diablo is the best!!!

:bs: :loser: :nonono:

Big Bird 5.4

dirt poor hot rodder
Established Member
Hi every one! this is my first post here , and I am kinda in the wrong forum, for reasons I will elaborate below;

Well, I have had an entertaining evening reading this thread.... Too bad the 'weak minded marauder guys 'all will hang over there and praise DR, and their leaders, but thats Ok ,as a few of you are finally getting wise, especially about DR/Logan...To all of you I commend highly ;
www.TruthAboutReinhart.com Its just a little site dedicated to 'our boys' shenanigans , and in no way goes far enuff to expose some of his practices/foibles. I guess SCT may be as good as any other tuneing system, but its the man standing behind the chip burner that counts, and DR will never touch one of my cars again. My issue with SCT is they actually not only accept him as a dealer,they actively suppurt him and his practices, whereas Diablo has taken a higher road.
I know for a fact that people who have never even posted one deragutory thing about DR have been banned for Reinfarts personal reasons on M/M net. Bless you guys with the intelligence and resolve to come here to discuss your problems from over there.
Faststang 23; you- all type and sound just like Renfart, or one of his lackeys who has posted in support of him on other sites.....
sincerely ,
Leland Jacobson

Last edited:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
This seems to be the same old rant posted under a different screen name.

Blah blah blah.... give it a rest.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Defyant said:
This seems to be the same old rant posted under a different screen name.

Blah blah blah.... give it a rest.

Bingo. It's either one person with different names or he's having friends sign on to create accounts.

I think it's funny he doesn't think we can tell. :coolman:

Hack Goby

Walking the fence
Established Member
Damn

I haven`t posted here for about a year and my has it changed.Not very positive but it has changed. :shrug:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Hack Goby said:
I haven`t posted here for about a year and my has it changed.Not very positive but it has changed. :shrug:

Changed? It sure has! If you take the time and read through the rants and get to the end, you will see that they have a positive ending. given enough time, we can work out our disputes without getting the thread deleted and people banned.

That should not mean that a few people should be able to run around with the same old rant as posted above. I hope The Other Mr. Buttons here sees this "Big Bird" and deletes his account. That would be good censorship!

Big Bird 5.4

dirt poor hot rodder
Established Member
Well, the people who are the most vocal about my post seem to not have noticed that i have signed my name,
Additionally, I am not selling anything. I am a retired seaman, and a hobbyist, who gets a bit choked up when I see people bullying and prevaricating on the net, trying to push a bunch of hacks and greedy people that try to dominate a site.... There are many great shops out there which go about their business, make fast cars even faster, and fit seamlessly into the hobby.JDM, Pauls High Performance,kenny Brown , JBA Racing, and JMS come readily to mind, and they never seem to stir so much as a ripple in the flow of things, however, a lotta screw ups and cover ups for blown engines and the like seem to eminate from that little shop in Orange Park where DR hangs his hat , and its pathetic that he and his buddies are allways trying to cover for him.There are many great tuners out there, and many reputable shops that dont use high handed tactics, but those of you that seem to worship the less ethical, less competent, go ahead.... some day youll see the light, but this site has shown more light than the true darkside, m/m.net......
BTW ; I havent mentioned who tuned my car finally, after messing with Dr and getting a dynotune that it took 5 weeks to finally get the "right chip'' that brought my blown car down to below N/A power levels.... Thats because I am not selling anything here , just passing through , an dont have much use for the bullying tactics,go figure.
Leland jacobson

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Big Bird 5.4 said:
Well, the people who are the most vocal about my post seem to not have noticed that i have signed my name,
Additionally, I am not selling anything. I am a retired seaman, and a hobbyist, who gets a bit choked up when I see people bullying and prevaricating on the net, trying to push a bunch of hacks and greedy people that try to dominate a site.... There are many great shops out there which go about their business, make fast cars even faster, and fit seamlessly into the hobby.JDM, Pauls High Performance,kenny Brown , JBA Racing, and JMS come readily to mind, and they never seem to stir so much as a ripple in the flow of things, however, a lotta screw ups and cover ups for blown engines and the like seem to eminate from that little shop in Orange Park where DR hangs his hat , and its pathetic that he and his buddies are allways trying to cover for him.There are many great tuners out there, and many reputable shops that dont use high handed tactics, but those of you that seem to worship the less ethical, less competent, go ahead.... some day youll see the light, but this site has shown more light than the true darkside, m/m.net......
BTW ; I havent mentioned who tuned my car finally, after messing with Dr and getting a dynotune that it took 5 weeks to finally get the "right chip'' that brought my blown car down to below N/A power levels.... Thats because I am not selling anything here , just passing through , an dont have much use for the bullying tactics,go figure.
Leland jacobson

I noticed you signed your name. Doesn't mean shit.

Whenever I see a brand new account, a name I've never heard of, and posts about "weak minded Marauder owners", I call :bs: .

Bashing Reinhart is stupid, and here's why: Dennis has many faithful followers who won't listen and will never abandon him. The Reinhart detractors wouldn't do business with him if you put a gun to their heads. So, why the agenda? You're not convincing anyone of anything, nor are you going to change someone's mind.

If you have real info and support to add to this forum, fine. Pull up a chair and crack a cold one.

If not, move along.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
:bs:
tallboy said:
I noticed you signed your name. Doesn't mean shit.

Whenever I see a brand new account, a name I've never heard of, and posts about "weak minded Marauder owners", I call :bs: .

Bashing Reinhart is stupid, and here's why: Dennis has many faithful followers who won't listen and will never abandon him. The Reinhart detractors wouldn't do business with him if you put a gun to their heads. So, why the agenda? You're not convincing anyone of anything, nor are you going to change someone's mind.

If you have real info and support to add to this forum, fine. Pull up a chair and crack a cold one.

If not, move along.

Well said Tallboy! Big Bird, (or who ever you are) you have no credibility with one post to your name. :bs: Though you speak as a seasoned message board poster. If the Reinhardt (sp?) bashers had one ounce of credit with me before, your post under this assumed identity has blown it.

bigdogjim

Simlply Complicated
Established Member
Funny stuff!

Like I said when all is said and done more will be said than done!

It just keeps on going............

How about a new thread? :sleeping:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
bigdogjim said:
Well MM.net did well with Buttermilk!
Last time buttermilk was mentioned in a thread over here, the thread got closed :poke: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Wraith

Established Member
Defyant said:
Last time buttermilk was mentioned in a thread over here, the thread got closed :poke: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The thread got closed ? I knew it .It was only a matter of time that trouble maker Mike.. :lol:

DJP

Established Member
Just a quick question, guys. Why is it when someome bashes the powers that be at MMNET, they are called imposters?

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
DJP said:
Just a quick question, guys. Why is it when someome bashes the powers that be at MMNET, they are called imposters?

Not true. I know plenty of people who "bash" the powers to be at MM.NET. It's just when I see people jump in with a new screen name and a post count in the single digits claiming to know it all I call "b.s.". The trolls usually move on once they run up against an educated adversary.

DJP

Established Member
That's cool, Tallboy. I hear you. However, I've seen other sites that may validate recent claims on this site. Is it possible that some people are joining this open forum to chime in about their experiences?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread