promote The Dark Side of MM.net

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Put a link in your sig over there. Let others know about the Dark Side. Check THIS out.

:poke:

EDIT: Disregard the message in the post. The link is for the sig only :-D

Last edited:

The Wraith

Established Member
Defyant said:
Put a link in your sig over there. Let others know about the Dark Side. Check THIS out.

:poke:

EDIT: Disregard the message in the post. The link is for the sig only :-D

I didn't know this could be done .but i do now :thumbsup:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
I've been silenced by the man with the buttons over there. The link was deleted from the sig. Oh well :shrug:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Defyant said:
I've been silenced by the man with the buttons over there. The link was deleted from the sig. Oh well :shrug:
It's all about $$$

DJP

Established Member
Defyant said:

Yeah, I was silenced by that button head too. The dude is definately
on a power trip. It's a good site for MM owners. I just hope it does'nt
get micro-managed into oblivion.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Say anything bad about a vendor or SCT and it is see you later time! Even if that means bringing things to light which other members should know before they spend money they have sweated to make.

It's all good as long as the cash is flowing out of your pockets into the vendors, and from there to Logan's overstuffed pockets. I'm sure he is making more than the $50 per vendor per month off of this stuff.

And I am not saying that all the vendors on MM.net are bad, they are not.

No matter what you guys think of Maraudernkc, did you know that it took Logan a month to link up the guys website? Why is that?

Logan had the balls to send me an email stating that the only reason Reinhart was in my car was because David Posea asked DR for help in tuning it!

What kind of BS is that! First it is we only took it out to lunch, yeah right.

Then it is DR is there because Posea needed tuning help from Dennis, so out of the kindness of his heart he was checking my ride out to lend a hand, being he was so concerned about it and all!

If that is true then the biggest joke of all is that Posea can't tune and needs help from DR :bash:

I almost vomited after reading that (pondering the implications of it as well) before I realized what a joke it all is.

Logan

Established Member
<Insert Darth Vader Death March Here>

Damn straight it's about the money! It's about paying the few hundred bucks a month it takes to keep it online. That'd be the american way...

What? You expect it all to magically just exist for free? What? You think I'm making $60k a year off a website? Get over yourselves.

Yeeesh. Tmac's just bitter his ass got shit-canned from the only Marauder site on the net because of his own damn actions despite a number of chances to just do the right thing and move on with his life.

Launching a personal mission against SCT and Reinhart is just moronic and rather self-important. You're irrelevant and to be honest, so am I. I just run a website where I expect people to be civil in MY HOUSE, NOT makes asses of themselves, or they're asked to leave. Simple as that.

Whatever. Enjoy your exile.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Logan said:
<Insert Darth Vader Death March Here>

Damn straight it's about the money!

Launching a personal mission against SCT and Reinhart is just moronic and rather self-important. You're irrelevant and to be honest, so am I. I just run a website where I expect people to be civil in MY HOUSE, NOT makes asses of themselves, or they're asked to leave. Simple as that.

Whatever. Enjoy your exile.

OH NO, IM EXILED.......EEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

The only person who was making periodic uncivil posts on your site was you Logan, scaring and threatening people. And here you go again on another website trying to keep everyone in line and keep the cash flowing or else.

People see you for what you are although they may not admit to it because you have the biggist site for the Marauder currently and they do not want to cross you. Gimme a break, they give your BS too much credence.

What you gonna do pal when people come over here more and more?

I have noticed that the most knowledeable and consistent people on your site are here already, why is that?

And I did not launch a personal vendetta against SCT or Reinhart, it was implemented by them. They were only caught in the act and I commented on the incident. But wait, that is not good for your cash flow.

You don't care about the members at all, just yourself and your threats against them.

Only a couple hundred bucks a month is made keeping the site up and running huh? You must be a real saint? All the time, aggravation for nothing when you have moved on to a 60K car other than a Marauder now!

You would pull the plug tomorrow but not for the cash and grandstanding your position allows you to do over honest hardworking mostly blue collar Americans.

It's too bad the Pope just passed away or he could have kissed your blessed cheek!

Any rational personal knows you would not be in this except to make money. And I have no problem with that, the American way. I have a problem with what you allow to go on to make the money, who you protect, who you threaten.

Your house is made of glass and more and more people are outside holding rocks.....because of your own actions!

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
The only reason Logan is bothering to post here is to pronounce his self indulgent omni-presence and scare people out of posting here.

People posting or reading see his posts and fall into the BS of his falling in line or else thinking.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Logan Tmac's just bitter his ass got shit-canned from the only Marauder site on the net . Simple as that. [/QUOTE said:
What do you call this website forum oh magnificent one? I thought it was a "Marauder" forum on another website!

That would make your posturing statement nothing but some self indulgent pandering!

Logan

Established Member
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! Do right governor!!!

Actually, I keep the site going as part of an dastardly evil plot just to piss you off....That's my REAL agenda... ooooo That bastard Tmac, I'll show him!!!

Hilarious... Comical indeed. Keep it coming, I'm getting a down right kick out of your ranting... :)

Last edited:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
TMAC and I certainly do not see eye to eye on a number of issues (and never have on most of them) however, if I was in his shoes, and i went to pick up my car from a placew where I left it to be tuned, and I returned to that place only to find that my car wasn't there, and that Dennis Reinhart who doesn't even work there romping on my car and in the driver's seat as he was pulling up with it, I'd be furious too, and would want to tell people on the board about it.

And I cannot see anyone blaming him for that. But in addition to that, I also cannot understand why there can be any justifiable reason to delete Marauder board members' signatures that happen to include another car website in them. I commend Logan for starting up and maintaining the Marauder board, because there are some fantastic vendors on there IMO, and there are also some great Marauder owners there too. But I just don't understand why a signature should be deleted simply because it includes another car board's web address in it. Does that mean that we shouldn't be able to have www.mercurymarauder.net in our signatures over here on this board?

Last edited:

TooManyFords

carpe noctum.
Established Member
I have to agree with Billy on this one...

Being one of the founding fathers of Forums and online services (yes, -before- the Internet...), I can honestly say that more problems exist when you try to control the many without resolutions.

I know Logan and I do not see eye to eye on this, and that's ok. We agree to disagree. I try to be civil on his forum and not post bad info about the vendors over there because he wants it that way. But I don't have to over here and I expect that what I say here not affect me over there.

As for the forum costing a "few hundred dollars a month to run", well, being an ISP I would gladly host the site for "a few hundred dollars a month - $10" so you could put $10 more in your pocket!!! <grin!> I'm guessing that it really costs about $50/mo. to host it, if that. If you're paying more than that then you need a better ISP. BUT, I do NOT begrudge Logan of making money on MM.net! It is the American Way and I fully support that.

I rarely support online forums [with $$] because of MY view; that MY input and participation [as well as others] is what makes a site valuable and believe in the free exchange of information. I make the exception when the site or forum allows for the free exchange of information and opinions. As soon as I see that someone wants to be the censor, I cross it off my $$ list.

I made my first million in Shareware by GIVING software away. I guess I have different ideals. So, I wish him luck in running MM.net.

John

Last edited:

2Marauders

FordNut was already taken
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
What do you call this website forum oh magnificent one? I thought it was a "Marauder" forum on another website!

That would make your posturing statement nothing but some self indulgent pandering!
Sure, it's a Marauder forum on another website. And I have learned absolutely nothing to improve performance or appearance of the MM over here. Nothing technical, just a place for people to rant since Logan tends to police MM.net too much for some folks. BTW, somebody already had my name here, it's FordNut over there. I've been here for a year and this is my first post...

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
2Marauders said:
Sure, it's a Marauder forum on another website. And I have learned absolutely nothing to improve performance or appearance of the MM over here. Nothing technical, just a place for people to rant since Logan tends to police MM.net too much for some folks. BTW, somebody already had my name here, it's FordNut over there. I've been here for a year and this is my first post...

Well, you have to start somewhere. Most conflicts do not start out peaceful, but when the dust settles it is possible to move on to bigger and better things. Logan's glass house is showing a few cracks lately.

F-16

Established Member
BillyGman said:
TMAC and I certainly do not see eye to eye on a number of issues (and never have on most of them) however, if I was in his shoes, and i went to pick up my car from a placew where I left it to be tuned, and I returned to that place only to find that my car wasn't there, and that Dennis Reinhart who doesn't even work there romping on my car and in the driver's seat as he was pulling up with it, I'd be furious too, and would want to tell people on the board about it.

And I cannot see anyone blaming him for that. But in addition to that, I also cannot understand why there can be any justifiable reason to delete Marauder board members' signatures that happen to include another car website in them. I commend Logan for starting up and maintaining the Marauder board, because there are some fantastic vendors on there IMO, and there are also some great Marauder owners there too. But I just don't understand why a signature should be deleted simply because it includes another car board's web address in it. Does that mean that we shouldn't be able to have www.mercurymarauder.net in our signatures over here on this board?
It seams to me that this Guy TMAC cought some other guy ( Dennis) in his car that wasn't surpose to be in his car or did not have his permission to be in his car and because he told the truth about what happened he get Banned form this web site by this guy Logan. I wonder what the other members of that site think. I think some one is on a power trip.

Faststang23

Established Member
F-16 said:
It seams to me that this Guy TMAC cought some other guy ( Dennis) in his car that wasn't surpose to be in his car or did not have his permission to be in his car and because he told the truth about what happened he get Banned form this web site by this guy Logan. I wonder what the other members of that site think. I think some one is on a power trip.

Had TMAC car made 470 RWHP on SCT dyno as he has said it did on Diablo dyno this post would never be here, Here are the facts, not speculation, Reinhart was NEVER in the front seat, he was in the passenger seat, he was asked to go to lunch in the car since all the dyno tuning had been completed before he even got there. He drove down there in a Blue Marauder so one of SCT owners could see the JT trim setup that he wanted Dennis to put on his car. TMAC was upset because SCT had to rape the timing because the IAT was over 189 degrees on the third pass on the dyno, when TMAC picked the car up it was still slightly rattling at part throttle, so SCT data logged an IAT of over a 139 degrees at part throttle, the SCT Technician even showed this data to TMAC, apparently the after cooler was not working, or it had a restriction. The pipe going to the Throttle body was so hot you could not hold you hand on it, so what does TMAC do, accuse SCT of detune the car, they actually probably saved him from blowing the motor up, yes Dennis should not have gone to lunch in the car, but he did not drive the car was never left alone in the car, To say Dennis had SCT detune the car is just plain silly.

Users who are viewing this thread