Project "Bad Smurf"

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
Thanks!! i'm getting excited. Just scored a smokin deal on a BAP i'll be picking up today.

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
Got my wastegate, boost controller, wideband, BAP and bov.. Damper, injectors, and plugs should be here this week.

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
Adam from ST has played with the stock cams quite a bit. Said he saw some decent gains on his KB car

nocobrafornow

Established Member
hey man you do know they are joking about the wastegate and boostcontroller. boost on superchargers are controlled by pulley size, and you don't use a wastegate unless your going to turbocharge the car as well. maybe you are confusing the part names but if someone sold you a wastegate for your f-1 thier taking advantage of you.

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
hey man you do know they are joking about the wastegate and boostcontroller. boost on superchargers are controlled by pulley size, and you don't use a wastegate unless your going to turbocharge the car as well. maybe you are confusing the part names but if someone sold you a wastegate for your f-1 thier taking advantage of you.

You just showed your small knowledge of superchargers... Thanks for your input, however, I do KNOW what i'm doing. And Yes you CAN control boost with a wastegate on a supercharger... GOOGLE is your friend..

Users who are viewing this thread