Project "Bad Smurf"

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
veru nice but you could have saved 2500 and gone with spray with better gas mileage

And had to worry about bottle pressure, and this and that. I'll have 6-700 hp on tap at anytime. Should still get 22-23mpg freeway

And besides, nitrous doesnt sound cool at idle haha

Or the fact that nitrous probably doesnt work to well at a road course

Last edited:

StangLoveR

Established Member
And had to worry about bottle pressure, and this and that. I'll have 6-700 hp on tap at anytime. Should still get 22-23mpg freeway

And besides, nitrous doesnt sound cool at idle haha

Or the fact that nitrous probably doesnt work to well at a road course

Dude, you don't have to justify your decision. His comment was a stupid thing to say and was done in bad taste.

Besides, it's beyond intimidating to hear a car roll up next to you whistling it's ass off.

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
I'm pretty excited. Still need a few parts and what not. Hoping to have it all done and tuned by march.

Grant808

Established Member
yea but compressing it isnt, also show me a guy who doesnt like a nipple or two haha

So you'd rather have a sprayed '03 GT over the '03 Cobra...TO SAVE MONEY? Lame.

And all my spray friends would 'cry and whine' every time they had to fill their baby bottles before going to the track.

I'd take a supercharger any day.

kingnut

Established Member
gotta love boost. but i dont know if i like prochargers design of pulling hot air from the back of the engine bay.

AmnDucky

Established Member
gotta love boost. but i dont know if i like prochargers design of pulling hot air from the back of the engine bay.

You can get hoods that keep underhood temps within a few degrees of ambient, so its not THAT bad.

Users who are viewing this thread