Procharger !!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
ProCharger for the street. No. ProCharger for the track. Sure, although there are better choices IMO.

Better choice IMO. Twin turbo. Juiced46 has a TT Terminator. He did have a ProCharger back in 2004. Didn't work out at all. He loves the TT. If I remember right, with a mild tune he's making 750-800 to the rear wheels.

Black Sex

Established Member
A whipple or kenne bell seems easier and cheaper, and they seem to make good power from what ive read

BlownVenom01

Boost > NA
Established Member
I don't know if it's worth it on a terminator, but on my 01 I love my procharger. It makes great high end power but is still very driveable, even in the rain. I'd love to be able to afford a TT setup but i got a good deal on my blower and was relatively easy to install.

Also, prochargers sound freakin disgusting at idle. 8D

FORDWHLN

Established Member
I had a procharger in my old 03. Put down 649 RWHP with 93 octane. Had 60 lb injectors and BAP but that's it. Even running stock exhaust that I traded out with a guy because the off road on it before wouldn't pass the sniff test. Torque was a little low but still pulled hard. Still think I'm gonna go twin screw this time.

Users who are viewing this thread