Procharger + spray?

chip6990

Established Member
your P1 will go to 18-20#'s but will only be affective to bout 16#'s.
i suggest buy a 255 inline fuel pump and that should carry you past the limits of the P1 and a 100 shot.

as for the N2O, a wet kit spays N2O and fuel at the same time and will pull fuel from the fuel rail at the schrader valve, as to where a dry kit will only spray N20, and makes the computer compensate for more fuel through the injectors.

usually a 35 shot will get you about 50-75hp and 75-100tq.
plus it will lower the intake temps to allow for more timing.

you will be more than happy with the power you are making now plus a 50 or 75 shot. BTW a 255 inline FP will cost you bout $120-150

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Upgrade your fuel system, (need to anyway for your turbo)..turn up your boost, and add a 50 shot, very good combo, maybe a 75 shot...

You know you'll be happy with that untill turbo time... Who's 04 beat ya?

What was his setup??? Let me know I'll help you wrench!!!

Good luck...slo-poc... What colors your lighting?? black????..

Last edited:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
I have never taken the car to the 1/4, we only have the 1/8th. I have managed to run a best 8 @ 93 with a 2.1 60, this was on drag radials and before I broke every part of my drivetrain, now traction is the enemy and the limited number of passes I have made with the car not breaking has not allowed for me to get it dialed in. The car with a 1.8 60 should run 7.5-7.6, still spinning out of the hole. I don't track the car as much as I mess around on the street. I would imagine my car is 120-125 mph car judging from the many sport bikes I have raced and beat / ran with. The goal would be to run 135 mph on pump gas and 140 mph on race gas. Suspension modes are coming next, then the fuel and larger power adder. My track doesn't open back up until the end of Jan.

Hardcore35- Are you asking why I don't go with an F1 blower over a turbo? If so I would like to get away from belts and I believe I would be able to make more power on lower boost with a turbo and more power on pump gas. I'm not sure how much a f1 costs but I would like to be able to adjust my boost level with a boost controller, not a new pulley. I would also worry about belt slip with the amount of power I would want.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
slo-poc said:
upgrade your fuel system, (need to anyway for your turbo)..turn up your boost, and add a 50 shot, very good combo, maybe a 75 shot...
You know you'll be happy with that untill turbo time... Who's 04 beat ya?
What was his setup??? Let me know I'll help you wrench!!!
Good luck...slo-poc...

I was down in Tampa a few weeks ago and ran an 04 making 15lbs, with full bolt ons. I would guess that would be a 480-500 rwhp cobra. I didn't like how I got walked lol. The fuel system would come first for sure. I think i'm about to buy a wideband so I can see how my tune looks, ever since a few weeks ago i'm gun shy to just get on it and let it go past 6500.

Last edited:

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Spyder the wideband is def a good call. What was the race?? A roll, a dig??
How bad did he get you, you have a damn fast car man!!!

Who does your tunning??? we gotta hit a good 1/4 mile after the 1st of the year!!!!

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
spyder1337 said:
I would also worry about belt slip with the amount of power I would want.
ATI sells cog belt setups for the f1. My buddy is a procharger dealer and they test fitted the cog belt setup for an f1 on a c6. He also had a cog setup on his f1r powered mustang

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Cog with a 6speed = messing up shit.

Spyder the wideband is def a good call. What was the race?? A roll, a dig??
How bad did he get you, you have a damn fast car man!!!

Who does your tunning??? we gotta hit a good 1/4 mile after the 1st of the year!!!!

I think i'm going to go with this http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=149

The innovate xd 16 is also a good kit but I don't think I would need all of the other features.

We raced from a 3rd gear roll with him honking it off, me and my sister plus all of our luggage from the trip (trunk was packed). I only got to run one gear due to my pipe blowing off (didn't know the pipe blew off at the time) and then my belt shreadding soon afterwards.

Panhandle Performance in PC does all the tunning. I'm down to take the car to the track. I was also looking for upper/lower control arms in addition to the slicks was going to buy.

I drove by your house today around 4. I was going to come knock but your cobra wasn't there, just the SW car and I didn't know what house was yours lol. I saw one with blue lights, that you? I clean the Jackson Run pool, I was in the Lightning.

hardcore35th

Established Member
spyder1337 said:
Cog with a 6speed = messing up shit.

I think i'm going to go with this http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=149

The innovate xd 16 is also a good kit but I don't think I would need all of the other features.

We raced from a 3rd gear roll with him honking it off, me and my sister plus all of our luggage from the trip (trunk was packed). I only got to run one gear due to my pipe blowing off (didn't know the pipe blew off at the time) and then my belt shreadding soon afterwards.

Panhandle Performance in PC does all the tunning. I'm down to take the car to the track. I was also looking for upper/lower control arms in addition to the slicks was going to buy.

I drove by your house today around 4. I was going to come knock but your cobra wasn't there, just the SW car and I didn't know what house was yours lol. I saw one with blue lights, that you? I clean the Jackson Run pool, I was in the Lightning.
You can get the same stuff from Summit for $50 less. They have the LC-1 for $199 and nice gauges of your choice for $50. Not to mention free shipping.:D

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
hardcore35th said:
dsc02174po7.jpg

My junk. Its up and running now. This was a couple of weeks ago.

That looks like my setup! xcept for I have the s-trim, hard lines to the plate, and im still returnless!:D

What kind of gains did you see with that PP lower intake?

Last edited:

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Yea spyder the blue light are mine, fits doesn't it?? ha ha!!!

How much does panhandle perf charge for a tune????
Thats a nice kit from dynotune go with it bud!!!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
slo-poc said:
Yea spyder the blue light are mine, fits doesn't it?? ha ha!!!

How much does panhandle perf charge for a tune????
Thats a nice kit from dynotune go with it bud!!!

My tune was $800, this was having to tune a new motor and every driveability aspect. I would imagine it to be cheaper for your car.

blownaltered

Established Member
how do you like the intake on that car did it help any, I've been looking at others, but I was wondering how the trick flow did.

hardcore35th

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
How did the lower intake do? I dont know if I should go with that or wait for the new Trickflow Bullitt setup...
Well I have blown the gaskets out a couple of times, and havent been able to make a full pull. But like im sure you have read elsewhere, the intake in general is a huge POS. Crappy casting, crappy machining, crappy design. After alot of grinding, porting, welding, siliconing, and general unFing, its finally ready for a full pull. I will let you know in the coming weeks. Im still getting a trick flow, anyway.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Funny no one's mentioned methanol injection like a snow performance kit. I have an 03 Mach with a Vortech Sq trim and after cooler.

I would consistently dyno around 480-490 to the rear before the kit and after the kit 540-545. The kit was cheap for the HP gain $350. I was able to advance the timing another 7 degrees for a gain of 60hp. I have a Vortech flip chip with 2 tunes with and with out the methanol. I've run gallons of methanol through the car and the power gain is amazing.

Nice thing is you can remove the snow kit and install it on your turbo set-up when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread