ProCharger 2015 Mustang System, just a little teaser......

ProChargerTECH

2015mustang-procharger.jpg

Once R&D started on the system design, it began with a 100% clean slate approach. This ensures that the ProCharger customer will have the best supercharger system possible, packed with many advantages to aid in reliability, reversibility, and the ultimate goal, HORSEPOWER!

We can't give away ALL of the secrets yet, however here are some huge advantages this system offers.

- Upgradable to 1,225HP F-1R Head Unit
- Belt can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing the blower
- No cutting of radiator hoses
- No cutting or modifications to cooling fan
- 100% reversible
- Large Cold Air inlet
- Massive air-to-air intercooler
- Largest pulley/boost options
- Self Contained oiling head unit
- CNC Billet Aircraft grade gear case, and impeller

Dyno Tease...

93SVTvenom

Established Member
Judging from the pics the air filter looks to be in a different place now ... wonder what other kind of goodies you all are hiding. Will this be at SEMA this year? Keep the mods coming!!!

ProChargerTECH

Judging from the pics the air filter looks to be in a different place now ... wonder what other kind of goodies you all are hiding. Will this be at SEMA this year? Keep the mods coming!!!

Yes, we changed EVERYTHING about this system. Unlike some systems that are being adapted to work, we literally started with a clean sheet.

Huge intercooler
Massive belt wrap
High HP potential
Upgrade paths for those that need it
And price point for the base kit

All of these goals have been met, production parts are being ramped up, and LOTS of 2015 owners are going to be very happy. :)

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I wish that the price is close to the Vortech kit which I'm sure will be outstanding as well.

Users who are viewing this thread