Procharged 97 Blk/Blk for sale, 04 seats, etc, etc

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
why did the sale fall through? Would you meet on the tennessee/ Georgia line for the right price?

PM sent, sale pending for this weekend.... if, for some reason that falls through, there is another guy ready to go.

The right price would be 10.5 plus gas to get there is the others fall through, but I believe the guy coming this weekend is for real. But you never know until cash is in hand.....

sc98cbra

Established Member
Nice car man, not a fan of black on black, but can make it work. Pm me if the deal goes through and maybe we can strike an agreeance.

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
ttt, car is still for sale.

Had a buyer that was solid, he had some family issues come up last week, but I havent heard back from him. I found another car I want, so bumping it back up

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I can't believe this thing is still for sale.

That is a helluva deal with the shortblock and the heads.

Free bump for you!

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
Still sitting in the garage.....never getting driven, still at 80k miles

silver93

Established Member
thanks chris, i went put everything in my name today. i will get that copy of the registration in the mail in the morning. to everyone that looked at this car it is just what he said it was. i have looked at a few cobras in the last month but none was as clean as this one is. chris was straight up with me on everything on this car. smooth transaction and a great guy to deal with. the car is beutiful and has been well takin care of. it was a 12 hour drive round trip and i dont regret on minute of taking the trip to get the car. once again chris is a great guy, real honest and hide nothing and def. take care of his vehicles.would not think twice on doing another deal with him. i am very very pleased with the car. thanks again chris and let me know when you get the copy of the registration. thanks again JD

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
I'll let you know when I get it brother. PM me your address, i forgot to give you the other 2 keys. I'll get them mailed to you ASAP. nice meeting you and best of luck with the car.

I'm glad you are happy, espescially with the trips you have already made in search of a car.

CB

one more thing, BUCKEYES BABY!!!!lol

silver93

Established Member
hey chris i sent you a pm with my address. look pm me your address and i will send you a LSU hat. you might as well get on a winning squad.lol

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
lol, my old boss already gave me one and a damn blanket, and when LSU stomped the buckeyes, I came in to work with my office covered floor to ceiling with LSU crap.

Users who are viewing this thread