Procharged 97 Blk/Blk for sale, 04 seats, etc, etc

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
OK,

The time has come to sell my baby. I have spent the last year or so fighting tuning issues( car kept dying ), but ran perfect under throttle. It has now been tuned. Mod list is extensive and car is in excellent shape. Everything works as it should. You will be hard pressed to find another 97 setup like this and in this kind of shape . I want an 03-04 or an M3 or a 335 Bimmer, and am willing to trade up plus $$$. I have the title

97 Cobra

Cosmetics:
Black exterior, super slick, no dents 9/10....EDIT, there are a few SMALL rock chips on the front bumper, but its a 12 year old car, and very few. There is also some very slight scratching and curb rash at the very very bottom of the front bumper, not noticeable unless you get down and look under, its a fact of life with a lowered car, you will scrape some driveways
Black interior with 04 Cobra seats, perfect seats( all functions work, interior 9/10)
Black FR500 wheels, 17x9 front with nitto 555s, 17x10.5 rears wth Nitto DRs, all tires have gobs of tread left and rears tuck perfectly inside fenders.
Real Deal 10th anniversary calipers front and rear, bought new
Real Saleen S281 Wing
Will have paint gone over before buyer takes delivery to ensure there are NO swirls, and you know how difficult that is with a black car, my paint guy is that damn good.

Suspension:
FRONT
D&D Tubular K member
D&D Tubular A arms
BRAND NEW UPR Coilovers, fully adjustable ride height
BRAND NEW Tokico D Specs
BRAND NEW Maximum Motorsports C/C plates
BRAND NEW Rubber steering rack bushings
BRAND NEW Maximum Motorsports sway bar end links for lowered cars
REAR
All parts have maybe 1000 miles on them
UPR solid Upper and lower control arms
KYB adjustable shocks
99 GT rear springs cut one coil, perfect stance
410s

Engine: Exhaust: Fuel
Stock 97 Teksid motor, just hit 80k miles, runs perfect, no leaks,no smoke, nothing, always Mobil 1
Polished ATI Procharger P1SC with 3 core intercooler, 400 rw seeing 8lbs, tuned very conservative, head unit is almost new
Pro 5.0 shifter
Centerforce clutch
Seimens Deka Injectors #60, pretty much new
255 in tank and addition in line external
SCT 2400 MAF with switch chip that holds multiple tunes, tuned By Joe Beegle at Dynospeed Racing Memphis TN
SAI delete, turned off in tune
Mac O/R Hpipe
Flowmaster 2 chambers with MAC polished tailpipes:

Asking 12,500, and for full price offer I have a set of 04 heads, 04 Shortblock that needs pistons( Manley rods and steel crank are still good) and 01 intake I will include. Put new pistons in the block, pulley the blower, and put down serious numbers, all while still driving around with a safe 400rw while putting the other motor together.

The window tint is also starting to peel on drivers window just a little, but for full offer, I'll include all of the above and have the tint redone on entire car.

Here are a few pics and I can take more if needed. Sorry about some of the CRAZY large pics, also the 04 cobra mirrors are no longer on the car.

PASSENGER.jpg

DRIVER.jpg

REAR.jpg

2048617_17_full.jpg

here are some just after a good paint treatment, my paint guy is the sh1t!!!

tn_IMG_0920.jpg

tn_IMG_0917.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ONLY ENGINE PIC I HAVE ON LAPTOP:EDIT.... Larger Engine pic has been added in later post
Coupler at throttle body has been replaced and there are a few changes since then, SAI delete, Billet engraved plug wire covers "SUPERCHARGED", other things too, procharger bypass is now routed to atmosphere, not back into inlet tube pushing hot air in there

20486170024_medium.jpg

videos added 8-13
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqk3hxYkzXI&feature=related"]YouTube - Walk around Chris's Cobra[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=totb1GWJaCk&NR=1"]YouTube - Chris's cobra drive by[/ame]

Thanks

Chris

Last edited:

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
no trucks, like stated above, willing to trade up to 03-04 Cobra, M3, or 335, or prefer to sell outright. Thanks

Oh3SVT

Established Member
i have an 03 black cobra.

I have a cobra For Sale for $16,000 firm. Looking into getting a truck so that is the reason im selling. Car is a daily driver used to go back and forth to work. Its 130 miles roughly round trip from my house to work. Its a black coupe with Chrome 18" Y2k Rims. Mild mods:

-89k on the clock
- Steeda Tri-Ax
-UPR X-pipe w/ flowmaster mufflers ( No cAts)
-C/A/I
-2.8" upper pulley
-C/C Plates
-Subframes
-Drilled and Slotted Rotors
-SCT chip and tune.
-Autometer gauges: Boost/Vac, Oil Pres., Air/Fuel
-Spec Stage 3+ Clutch
- Eibach Springs

1/200 Made with the Black w/ Parchment inserts.
Interior: 8 out of 10
Exterior: 7 out of 10 ( Due a couple rock chips in the hood)

Car put down approx 470rwhp/460lbtq @12lbs. Never been to the track or been ran hard. I am the third owner. This is my second terminator and im just ready to get out of the street car scene and help build cars. I am currently in the military and looking for a truck. Im located in Tampa, FL. Will entertain Diesel truck offers only!

VIN# 1FAFP48Y93F309609

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
No thanks on the 03. I have a black car and I know how much it takes to keep the paint right, and when it goes downhill, it goes fast. it also has more miles than my 97, and tan interior.

Like I said, I'm willing to trade up, but it needs to have <35k miles at most.

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Punching myself in the face for not having the money! Gl with the sale. Paint is suuuuper wet!!!!

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
So you're saying for $12,500 you'll include the 04 heads, short block, 01 intake and have the tint redone?

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
thats what I said, short block needs pistons, but rods and crank should be good It has been sitting for over 2 years in my garage. I'd freshen up the bearings too while I was in there.

01 intake has all the fuel rails, throttle body, egr, iac, etc

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
how far from the maryland line are you? at full price would you deliver?

I'm in Memphis, so not sure how far from Maryland. Full price is what it is. I'd prefer to get rid of all at one time, which is why, to me, it is priced VERY well for all that you get. Buyer will have to pickup or arrange shipping.

Thanks for your interest

and thanks all for the positive comments..

Blackfifty, number sent.....

CB

Last edited:

darknightcobra

REALTOR
Established Member
we drove to TN when i was 8...it took 12hours...mapquest says 14 :(.....I think im gunna have to look into shipping...can I get your zip code? Also do you think you could gets sum videos of it running and driving up on here?

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
ZIP IS 38053. I have a buddy who can take some videos, it probably wont be until this weekend, but its not a problem.

4-5 years ago, I sold a modded GT to a guy in North Carolina. IIRC, shipping to him was 500'ish, it wasnt as much as we expected, but again, 4-5 years ago. He had to send me the cashier's check first so it could clear, and he scheduled pickup with the carrier when I received the check, it took 7 business days to clear and 12 days for the pickup. There were absolutely no issues at all. I Fedex'd him the keys so the transport guy couldnt get his rocks off with the car, lol.

I have sold 2 superchargers on here, cars, engines, etc on other forums, name is cmb91LX on corral, never had an issue. I am an honest guy and earn a decent living, have no need to get over on anyone.

Thanks everyone for the interest and positive comments. Someone buy this so I can get an 03-04 or an M3, even though the wifey thinks I'm gonna get a 4 door so it can hold a car seat. Last I checked, mustangs held a car seat just fine!!

CB

Users who are viewing this thread