Procharged 97 Blk/Blk for sale, 04 seats, etc, etc

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
ha free bump just cuz i like your comment...well i like the car too but the comment was funny

"Last I checked, mustangs held a car seat just fine!!

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
thanks, it is true, it will fit

also, vids should be made and posted by this weekend, got lots going on for the 4th, also wife's b-day

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
trade for a 04.5 vw gli?

not my car but is almost identical
GLI2.jpg

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
bump up, lots of offers but lots of lowballing.

I will go ahead and list what I'll take for the car only. 10,500. And that will not be with tint redone or paint treatment. 11,000 and I'll have those done. 12,500 for all. Each one a great deal considering what is included and what is done to the car.

I wont pay for or split shipping. I dont have to sell the car, I would just like to get a newer car. I owe nothing, title in hand. Just needs a buyer

Thanks

CB

reis_jsr

Established Member
hey man ill be back from iraq in a month or so, definately interested, if you still have it i would like to come check it out

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
I think it will be gone this weekend, there are several backups as well, but you never know...be safe over there

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
well, trade fell through, 7 hours of driving round trip, but good news is the car ran flawlessly for @450 miles, took a tank and a half of gas. I also possibly lost 2 serious buyers willing to give a deposit to hold it because I told them it was gone on Sunday based on conversations with seller....we'll see how that plays out, in the meantime

back up top

HERE ARE SOME PICS FROM YESTERDAY. Take note the front end was raised for the anticipated long road trip, it has brand new UPR coilovers and Tokico Dspecs so you can raise or lower to your liking.
7-18DRINT.jpg

7-18DR.jpg

7-18-1.jpg

7-18DRFT.jpg

7-18DRSEAT.jpg

ENGINE.jpg

PASSSIDEREAL.jpg

Last edited:

TheMarkness

Lazy SVT Poster
Established Member
nice car bump, wish I would have seen it before I would be down there fast :) *live in jackson*. I have a 98 cobra kenne belled wanna swap lol :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread