Pro Wrestlers-All time greats

gamebred26

Established Member
Post#27... I called superfly !!:lol:

i glanced..lol..i had the pleasure of my dad being Bam Bam Bigilos buddy..they arm wrestled together. so i went to about every wrestling match know to man back when we was out there. got pics with everyone.

sitting on superstar billy grahams lap as a kid etc.

hacksaw jim duggen, real dick head. he tried to kick me and my boy out from backstage.

i remember being shocked when i heard mr. fuji speak english. and seeing shawn michaels and marty janetti eating a huge sub with the orient express after they just killed each other in the ring. like buddies...lol..scarred for life lol.

Marc

Established Member
In order of my preference:
The Rock (the most entertaining of all wrestlers)
Stone Cold Steve Austin (second most entertaining)
Ultimate Warrior (awesome build for a guy back in those days)
Hulk Hogan (really put wrestling on the map for a lot of people)
Undertaker (another hard core wrestler and still going strong!)
Mick Foley (One of the most hardcore wrestlers of all time)
Macho Man (very entertaining...rest in peace both him and Elizabeth)
Rowdy Piper (another entertaining guy...Piper's Pit FTW!)

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
KingTekken3.jpg

FCCS

All available staff......
Established Member
Scott Norton, K-Dog, Bogus Sting, 6, Razor Ramone, The Giant, Ken Patera, Jumpin' Jim Brunzel, The Crusher

CUINMYREARVIEW

Established Member
some of the greats

Ko ko beware
ricky steamboat
big pappa pump
hart foundation
british bulldogs
the rock n roll express
the 4 horsemen

just some of the greats

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
In order:
Ultimate warrior
undertaker
macho man
mr perfect
sting
shawn michaels
the outsiders (i put them together because they were the best, when they were together)

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Dino Bravo,(holds the unofficial Bench press record) Jesse the body Ventura, (Hands down the best interviewer of ALL time, and Adrian Addonas (first person to apply the sleeper hold).

Jaysin

Established Member
Lot of great talent over the years.

Benoit could get a great match out of anyone and was great at selling, but wasn't the best at promos.

Bret Hart was arguably the greatest technician in the ring and was a very safe worker, it's a shame how his career ended.

Stone Cold was probably the best all around package as far as promos, popularity, ring work, selling, he had it all.

My personal favorite was Eddie Guerrero, he could play any role to absolute perfection, could fly, mat wrestle, sell, cut great promos, could play heel or face with ease and made everything seem believable.

Flair in his prime in the mid to late 80s and even through the some of the early 90s was just magnificent as well.

Others like Savage, Steamboat, Undertaker, Michaels, Owen, and others could also be thrown in the mix too.

sidewinderl

Established Member
I only watch wrestling as a kid in the early 90's, and my favorite was Sting. Always looked forward to Sting vs Big Van Vader.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I agree that Stone Cold used to have the crowd growing crazy. And y'all remember when Goldberg was, like, 70,000 and 0? Beatin' no-names up with 2 moves. Then the crowd would always throw beer cups at the end up WCW Nitro... Crazy ass rednecks

FCCS

All available staff......
Established Member
The Sandman, Super Krazy, CM Punk, Jerry Lynn, Masato Tanaka, Mike Awesome, Bam Bam Bigelow, Mae Young, Fabulous Moolah, Old Dirty Bitch (ODB), Awesome Kong.......

Users who are viewing this thread