prior vette owners

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Man, you guys are taking this way too seriously.

The c5 Z is definitely still relevant. Especially to current model Mustangs. Anyway can we look at this from a positive perspective for a moment? how cool is it that you can even compare the Mustang and Corvette these days?

It wasn't too long ago that the corvette obliterated the mustang is every category except passenger occupancy. Just like the mustang is the benchmark for civic owners, the corvette is the benchmark for mustang owners.

It's a testament to how well Ford has done with the latest iteration of it's pony car.

and with that said...I got a deal on a '12 C6 that I simply couldn't pass up. So I went back to the dark side.

Sad to see the Mustang go away and I'll be back. For now though I'm gonna have fun with a two seater while I don't need the extra space.

kevinp

Established Member
Man, you guys are taking this way too seriously.

The c5 Z is definitely still relevant. Especially to current model Mustangs. Anyway can we look at this from a positive perspective for a moment? how cool is it that you can even compare the Mustang and Corvette these days?

It wasn't too long ago that the corvette obliterated the mustang is every category except passenger occupancy. Just like the mustang is the benchmark for civic owners, the corvette is the benchmark for mustang owners.

It's a testament to how well Ford has done with the latest iteration of it's pony car.

and with that said...I got a deal on a '12 C6 that I simply couldn't pass up. So I went back to the dark side.

Sad to see the Mustang go away and I'll be back. For now though I'm gonna have fun with a two seater while I don't need the extra space.

Hard to pass up 9-12k off MSRP plus the 3K GM retention coupon on a new vette. I was super tempted to pick up a '12 GS myself.

I dont think people are taking it too seriously, havent seen any skreet racing call outs or death threats yet. Anything can be made quick/fast, and its fun to compare, but in the end a vette is a vette and mustang is a mustang..

lawnmower22

Established Member
I think vette's halve a worse stereotype than mustangs.

I don't know why :rolleyes:

Your pathetic guy, take that one sad video that nobody cares about and shove it.

I would make you look stupid with your gazillion "heartbreak" horepowers.... With my measly upper 3XX....

Sucker....

why would i be mad when i am superior..... cough cough... i mean my car....

my **** is also bigger and more muscular... because the dyno sheet says so...

Users who are viewing this thread