Prime day deals... whatcha buying?

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Same thing as last year, bunch of "sales" on random crap that nobody wants.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I bought and fire hd 10 tablet and really trying to not buy the xbox One 1tb bundle they are advertising. Freaking adulting blows

I got the same thing.

looks like the xbox deal is sold out :bored:

that one i looked and it said ends in 13 hours. didnt have a percentage associated with it (as to being sold out).

Did you see all the 1 star reviews that were turned in by people pissed off they couldn't buy it? LOL

01svtL

Established Member
I bought some new ear pro for the range and a couple of the CRKT knives. Going to put one in my wife's purse and the other in my "go bag" along with the 6" KaBar that's already in there.

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
there was secretly 30% off on diesel watches and I almost bought one I had been looking at. I'm sure there were all kinds of those little deals you had to search for

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
that whole sale seemed like a pain in the ass to sift through, I didnt end up buying anything. The wife bought a couple little things and I think she grabbed me a copy of Doom for the Xbox1

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Did they send out an email to Prime members? I didn't know about the sale and missed out. :(

Blown 89

Established Member
Interested in how you like it. I'm getting into home automation...
I'll let you know when they get here. Apparently the Lifx bulbs are superior in every way but unfortunately my wife wants a light strip around our kitchen island and the hue is the only kit that has it. I just want to be able to tell my echo to turn the kitchen lights off, a simple switch would have accomplished that but as we all know, women are expensive.

blownfox

Established Member
Hi Bob, i did not receive an email but i did receive a notification on my phone through the Amazon app.

Users who are viewing this thread