Prime day deals... whatcha buying?

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
I bought and fire hd 10 tablet and really trying to not buy the xbox One 1tb bundle they are advertising. Freaking adulting blows

96gt02

Established Member
I am looking for a good deal on a tv but the 55" samsung curved tv they had was a scam so hoping they actually have a decent tv on sale at some point today

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yeah the xbox deal is calling my name as well. an extra controller, plus a $50 amazon gc and if you sign up for the AZ cc you can get another $50 off. that basically comes out to $200 for all that. :eek:

im WAS looking at picking up the gopro hero package but i guess it had an expiration time on it or something because its not there any more :bored:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks like the xbox deal is sold out :bored:

that one i looked and it said ends in 13 hours. didnt have a percentage associated with it (as to being sold out).

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Why is the TV so cheap? New model coming out?

I bought new(er) shocks for the Raptor, so unless I see a killer deal on something, think I'll pass on most deals.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
Why is the TV so cheap? New model coming out?

I bought new(er) shocks for the Raptor, so unless I see a killer deal on something, think I'll pass on most deals.

not sure why exactly. it was advertised to be a prime day deal and best buy always matches amazon pricing...

96gt02

Established Member
Yeah im waiting for that one to go on amazon later, suppose to be $550 when it comes out, much better quality tv then the curved one that was there earlier

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
looks like the xbox deal is sold out :bored:

that one i looked and it said ends in 13 hours. didnt have a percentage associated with it (as to being sold out).

yep I said the same shit! I got busy actually working and came back deciding to buy and poof, gone...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yep I said the same shit! I got busy actually working and came back deciding to buy and poof, gone...

yeah looks like the gopro deal was on a timer. :bash: i decided to get one, stepped out for an hour maybe and it was done. ah well.

the xbox deal was a smoking deal. that really sucks

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I was hoping for some killer deals on baby gates, but there isn't really anything major. Might pick up another car seat, but I'm going to look up crash ratings first.

DaBigBone

Established Member
Eh.. Was pretty disappointed the last time they had this sale so I doubt I'll get anything

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Was busy working, had a friend buy a food saver vacuum sealer kit for me. They work awesome, can be used for other things such as ammo too. Sounds weird but saves a lot of space and if you have an ammo can not quite air tight, helps keep things nice and dry.

Pro tip: Hunt around the site for things you like, might find some deals that aren't advertised, did this last year and saved $130 on a scope.

Gary Macomber

Established Member
yeah looks like the gopro deal was on a timer. :bash: i decided to get one, stepped out for an hour maybe and it was done. ah well.

the xbox deal was a smoking deal. that really sucks

I have 2 gopro sitting in my closet, 1 box is opened but neither are used I would be willing to sell for a good price.

Users who are viewing this thread