Pride Fighting Knockouts Part 2

rdvenom99

Established Member
ilumo said:
Im kinda disappointed in him. He has lost his last 2 fights. Was expecting him to beat his last opponent. ohh well.

There's no shame in losing to Fedor but he should've beat Mark Hunt. His heart wasn't there in the Hunt fight.

Spade

Established Member
98Sn8ke said:
No shit when does it come on?

Not sure. It was on 6-7 times over the past month or so. I think it was on around the same time UFC was and I know for sure it came on several times early in the morning ,3-3:30. I dont see it on anymore. It pisses me off because it was a nice change from UFC. Check your TV listing or the FSN site and maybe they'll have some info.

Spade

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Spade said:
Did CroCop and Randleman fight after the knockout?

Spade

Yes, Crocop won the second fight with a very quick gilotine choke.

Spade

Established Member
redline360 said:
Cro Cop is a fn mosnter. His kicks are fn insane :bowdown:

Oldie but goodie
http://media.putfile.com/Mirko-cro-cop-clip-2

Check out 3:25 into the video.... :eek:

I just watched this video. I missed it the first time. Crocop...........he generates some insane power. I would love to half that power in one of my punches or kicks. Awsome, just awsome!!!!!!!!!

Spade

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Spade said:
I just watched this video. I missed it the first time. Crocop...........he generates some insane power. I would love to half that power in one of my punches or kicks. Awsome, just awsome!!!!!!!!!

Spade

Did you ever see him and Silva fight? That was a sick fight, they both just kept cancelling each other out or would just absorb each others moves. Came to a draw in the decision.

Spade

Established Member
No I did not!!!!!!! Is there a video? Fights like that put me in aw on how the human body can take that kind of punishment and how your mind will override the pain to drive on. I was never put in that situation, but if I am, I hope I have a tenth of the heart they have.

Spade

3GROC

Established Member
bro watching dan severn rearrange that japanese guys life in the 3.20s in that video reminds me of the old days of the beast in UFC

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
03SVTKID said:
Thats the way Pride is they will never change......UFC used to be like that until they decided to tone it down its mostly for the fighters safety
Ufc caved to pressure about the "brutallity" years back.
I personally know many Pride and Ufc fighters at the gym,
Bob Sapp (K1),
Josh Barnett (former UFC heavyweight Champ, recently fought Cro Cop and drives a terminator),
Shoji Akira (pride),
Mach Sakarai (fought Gomi in Pride Bushido Final),
Ivan Salaverry (UFC),
Chris Leiban (UFC),
Matt Hume (Pride Judge and trainer of indicated fighters)
As far as I can recall, there has been only 1 death in MMA. Boxing, there are numorous deaths every year. MMA Fighters rarely get "hurt".

Users who are viewing this thread