Pride Fighting Knockouts Part 2

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Pride is so much better then ufc. in ufc most of those fights would have been stopped after the first blow. Pride lets it go until the guys are damn near dead lol. i guess thats why only ufc is on regular t.v.

theokill

Established Member
That was totally awesome! The first UFC (1,2,& 3) were cool, but then they started all those stupid rules which IMO took all the "fun" out of watching.

Great video.

Spade

Established Member
98Sn8ke said:
i guess thats why only ufc is on regular t.v.

Pride Fighting is on TV too, FSN (Fox Sport Network).

Anyway AWSOME video!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

Spade

Last edited:

Spade

Established Member
Cute little story. The wife and I were in bed the other night and she put her legs over my chest, grabbed my arm and started to pull. I looked at her with a WTF look and asked her what are you doing? She said she was "giving" me a UFC armbar. I thought to myself, she really does watch what's going on and not just for the guys. Anyway, I thought it was cool.

Spade

kwkshift

Established Member
Spade said:
Cute little story. The wife and I were in bed the other night and she put her legs over my chest, grabbed my arm and started to pull. I looked at her with a WTF look and asked her what are you doing? She said she was "giving" me a UFC armbar. I thought to myself, she really does watch what's going on and not just for the guys. Anyway, I thought it was cool.

Spade

Did you pick her up and slam her on her back to release the armbar? :rockon:

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
the last KO was cut short at the best part....when the ref pulled Jackson back into the ring...his nose was broke sooooo bad the the blood came out of it like a faucet!

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
98Sn8ke said:
Pride lets it go until the guys are damn near dead lol.

Yeah, what the hell is up with stomping on a dudes head when he's on the ground?

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Man that fight with the dude in the USA shorts and the huge ass blonde asian was son of a bitchin.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
FuryShift said:
Man that fight with the dude in the USA shorts and the huge ass blonde asian was son of a bitchin.

Yea, holy shit those guys have some guts... It was brutal. See that guys eyes afterwards? ahha. -_-

rdvenom99

Established Member
Nicky P 03 SVT said:
the last KO was cut short at the best part....when the ref pulled Jackson back into the ring...his nose was broke sooooo bad the the blood came out of it like a faucet!

Yeah they didn't show that in my source clip

iwannacobra

Established Member
Damn dude the white man that they start showing like 1/2 to like 7 mins into its is like awesome. They are like totally crazy. MUCH better then ufc although one of my friends is an amature ufc fighter.
_Chris

Users who are viewing this thread