Pride Fighting Knockouts Part 2

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
WireEater said:
And freaking Cro Cop is brutal.

Only to people he doesn't respect. I've seen about 95% of his fights. If he respects you as a fighter and a man he won't beat you when you are down. On the other hand if you disrespecting him, especially in the ring, he will try to kill you in the ring. Case in point, Mr. Mamoto, Crocop was trying to break that dude because he was taunting his kicks in the beginning of the match.

WhiteStallionGT

HOLYCRAP I was laughing so f'n hard during that asian guy with the long yellow hair fight. Just kept exhanging hits. Damn his eyes were slits before the fight, after he had none left. (I'm asian I'm allowed to say that) lol

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
FuryShift said:
Yeah, what the hell is up with stomping on a dudes head when he's on the ground?

Thats the way Pride is they will never change......UFC used to be like that until they decided to tone it down its mostly for the fighters safety

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Booyah said:
Only to people he doesn't respect. I've seen about 95% of his fights. If he respects you as a fighter and a man he won't beat you when you are down. On the other hand if you disrespecting him, especially in the ring, he will try to kill you in the ring. Case in point, Mr. Mamoto, Crocop was trying to break that dude because he was taunting his kicks in the beginning of the match.

+1 :rockon: to that Crocop is amazing I thaught he was unbeatable......until Randleman manhandled him BAD lol

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
That's the first time I've watched anything like this. I watched the whole thing, and all I could think of was how retarded these guys must be. There can't be a brain cell between all of them. Of course.....I wouldn't say that within 50 miles of any of them....

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
Nicky P 03 SVT said:
the last KO was cut short at the best part....when the ref pulled Jackson back into the ring...his nose was broke sooooo bad the the blood came out of it like a faucet!

yeah, i wish that was on there for everyone to see. still, that is my all time favorite KO. to the guy who posted/ created :beer: thanks for the best 9 minutes i've had on here in a while. :thumbsup:

VOD

Established Member
03SVTKID said:
+1 :rockon: to that Crocop is amazing I thaught he was unbeatable......until Randleman manhandled him BAD lol

Im new to UFC and Pride, Was Crocop the guy with the black and checkered shorts?

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
that would be him. tall, skinny, VERY white(LOL), checkered shorts. most of his highlights end with a kick to the head. he's BADASS

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
I hate to say it, but that *hit is sick. Entertainment is one thing, but someone is going to get killed. It is a street fight in the ring. The ref's are slow to respond to a clear @ZZ whipping. You have to assualt my wife or Mom to make me beat someone like some of those. :eek:

OutlawDon

Established Member
276SONIC03 said:
that would be him. tall, skinny, VERY white(LOL), checkered shorts. most of his highlights end with a kick to the head. he's BADASS

I wouldn't exactly call 6'2" 215+lbs skinny...but he's lean and in good shape compared to the other guys. His legs are thick and powerful,as evident by all his punishing kicks.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
03SVTKID said:
Thats the way Pride is they will never change......UFC used to be like that until they decided to tone it down its mostly for the fighters safety

And to get sanctioned so they can actually have fights. Nevada, New Jersey and California are the only place the UFC really holds events....alot of states don't sanction UFC events. More smaller shows KOTC and WEC travel more.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
OutlawDon said:
I wouldn't exactly call 6'2" 215+lbs skinny...but he's lean and in good shape compared to the other guys. His legs are thick and powerful,as evident by all his punishing kicks.

Im kinda disappointed in him. He has lost his last 2 fights. Was expecting him to beat his last opponent. ohh well.

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
OutlawDon said:

yeah, he does look like a string bean around those other heavyweights. but he's still twice my size,lol.

Users who are viewing this thread