Preparing for a 1500.00 Race

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:
First off, Quad - I never said I was a "Balla" and 2nd of all, dude you are like 2 years old than me, live in NJ, and work in NY also.....
You may not approve of my street racing but who cares "as 01greycobra said to each his own.

The only difference from me and you is I STILL LIKE MY COBRA, you didnt get approved for the porsche and you have been pissed ever since. Hell even when I get my supra next year I am still keeping my COBRA.

Also you have the same year cobra, and same color, I think you are one of the most knowledgable people on this site. And I could never take that away from you.

But personally I think you are a dic*

ohhh the butthurt is strong in this one...

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member
throwing down this kind of money for cars that run 13s is odd....I'd be weary of something like that. If everyone was running 11's or better then I could see a 1 large bet but 13's.....it will be interesting. I'm sure everyone will run much better than expected. Oh yeah and....

misc3.jpg

Sorry just had to do it....:D

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
I'd have thought Quadcammer was in his 80's by how cranky his posts are. :lol1:

svo600

Established Member
yup I agree with ^ if you run stock your gonna get pwned, if you do run for the cash make sure you do so with that d1sc and a good tune, good luck!

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
svo600 said:
yup I agree with ^ if you run stock your gonna get pwned, if you do run for the cash make sure you do so with that d1sc and a good tune, good luck!

Yeah, would never take these guys on with just bolt on's. Dropping off the car on wednesday to get D1SC installed.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:
Its a sad sad day, when my cobra forums says I am going to get spanked by a dodge. Hopefully when i get my supra next summer I will get a little more love.

how old are you?

KingCobra10Sec

Established Member
Update gentlemen,

I raced the first SRT4, and WON, he jumped and still beat him by 2 1/2 cars.
The other SRT4 blew his motor before the race so he couldnt since.

Since then, I have blown up my diff on my IRS, converting to a solid axle now, should be back up running by next week.

The Blue SRT4 with the blown motor is now back with forged internals, so we probably wont race, [for cash atleast] until I get a built shortblock installed.

The Red SRT4 guy, still very cocky but everytime I come around now, I get nothing but respect and thats all I wanted in the end.

KingCobra10Sec

Established Member
got an 04 gt solid rear with everything except springs 800.00 (a little high)
then upgraded to UPR Lower Control Arms, Granatelli Upper Control Arms, Eibach springs for a 99-04gt, and i think that was about it. oh i bought bushings also. If you go with a new axle like me 04gt be prepared to spend 2k total.

Users who are viewing this thread