Preparing for a 1500.00 Race

01 Venom

Established Member
dude it has nothing to do with who is going to win this race, I personally am pulling for the Cobra to win.

youre getting ragged on because you think is some how cool, to brag about how much money you got and how smart you are, but youre setting up a race a month out for money and frankly dude you dont come off like you know alot about cars. Just from reading your posts youre an easy target for street racers who just want to take your money.

This all started with people telling you to just be carefull and now you just show immature you really are.

Your name says Kingcobra10sec, is that a joke? do you have any idea what it takes to go 10 seconds? and what the **** is Project Cobra R? Do you have a Cobra R in restoration or something?

Admit it brotha, youre young and you dont know what youre doing

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:
People like you I will just say "YOUR MOTHER"

01 Venom, Does this sound like someone that is immature to you? :lol:

This fauck sounds like he is some punk 17 year old :kaboom:

01 Venom

Established Member
I told you, 17 year old who likes to pretend he has money by running up credit cards. Throws a pro-charger on the car and all of a sudden he can kill any car out there.

We have all been there, shit when I was 17 my GT was the baddest street car out there, but when people put me in my place I shut the F up.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
or he could be like that kid from IL that got busted pretending he had a C6 Z06 which turned out to be stormin norman's car...kid used a bunch of pics that norman had posted on one site, and was tellin everyone that it was his car...

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:
Hey Turd Bugular,

I have parts to get installed, tested, tuned, and then practice on.
Plus I work in Manhattan and do not get to drive until the weekends.
where do you work? Location and what firm?

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
quadcammer said:
where do you work? Location and what firm?

like he's gonna tell anyone that info...sheesh...he doesn't need some joe walk in off the street and harass him in his corner office...

Anthony_Z

Established Member
This thread is ****ing gay. Thank you for wasting the last 10 min of my life. Race dont race, go run into a knife AFTER u loose ur money to this neon.

Quadcammer

Established Member
quick01snake said:
like he's gonna tell anyone that info...sheesh...he doesn't need some joe walk in off the street and harass him in his corner office...

I figured such a big shot would have some private security.

duh :loser: :lol:

snake_01

Crazy SVT
Established Member
man!

you guys are trashing this guy. He is just a kid who thinks his car is fast. One day he will realize there is always someone faster! Like me, when I was young I had to learn the hard way. Now I just try and let my car do the talking not my mouth. One day he will learn!!!:bash:

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
I'm glad that I have so many haters on the internet, makes me feel great.

I am not spoiled rich kid, from the people on SVTP who I have hung out with can easily tell you that.

I do not like to lose a race, hell who does.

As far as being a fibber, I have been called cocky, ambitious and maybe a non friendly name or two, but I have never had the reputation of being a lier.

I am a hardworker who has been working since I was 14, I am 24 right now. No one has ever bought me a car and given me money to mod my cobra. I work hard and play hard.

End of discussion,

If anyone wants to give me any tips on racing feel free to do so.
If people have anything negative to say, please dont post on any of my threads.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:
I'm glad that I have so many haters on the internet, makes me feel great.

I am not spoiled rich kid, from the people on SVTP who I have hung out with can easily tell you that.

I do not like to lose a race, hell who does.

As far as being a fibber, I have been called cocky, ambitious and maybe a non friendly name or two, but I have never had the reputation of being a lier.

I am a hardworker who has been working since I was 14, I am 24 right now. No one has ever bought me a car and given me money to mod my cobra. I work hard and play hard.

End of discussion,

If anyone wants to give me any tips on racing feel free to do so.
If people have anything negative to say, please dont post on any of my threads.

Wow, you're slacking. I was hoping for some sweet reply like, "Hey stupid face, i dont like you or your face!"

If you want racing tips, stop acting like a fool. It helps when attempting to get non-foolish answers....

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:

He's right about that ive hung out with him before with a few other guys from on here, it's a shame how you guys are "older" and calling him a punk kid and yet he has not talked shi* about anyone on here and so many of you have. Big deal he went to college and has a good paying job. Shi* i wish i was so lucky to be done with school and finally make some money so i could get more done at once. I'm not trying to start a fight here but just letting you guys know you couldn't be further from the truth and after 4 pages of this i think we should just let it be. Nobody comes on here for trash talking. That's what smackdown is for :)

Quadcammer

Established Member
01greycobra said:
He's right about that ive hung out with him before with a few other guys from on here, it's a shame how you guys are "older" and calling him a punk kid and yet he has not talked shi* about anyone on here and so many of you have. Big deal he went to college and has a good paying job. Shi* i wish i was so lucky to be done with school and finally make some money so i could get more done at once. I'm not trying to start a fight here but just letting you guys know you couldn't be further from the truth and after 4 pages of this i think we should just let it be. Nobody comes on here for trash talking. That's what smackdown is for :)

yeah, a lot of people graduated college and have high paying jobs. Thats not the point. Once he bragged about how much money he makes and that he is a big "balla", he lost a lot of respect from me. I also know that he street races, which I don't approve of in the least bit.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
2000SuperStang said:
It's just a matter of determining what franchise he works for..... McDonalds, Burger King, Arby's, etc.

Well, Quadcammer, it's the comments like that that i was talking about. But dislike what you must, to each his own

KingCobra10Sec

Established Member
First off, Quad - I never said I was a "Balla" and 2nd of all, dude you are like 2 years old than me, live in NJ, and work in NY also.....
You may not approve of my street racing but who cares "as 01greycobra said to each his own.

The only difference from me and you is I STILL LIKE MY COBRA, you didnt get approved for the porsche and you have been pissed ever since. Hell even when I get my supra next year I am still keeping my COBRA.

Also you have the same year cobra, and same color, I think you are one of the most knowledgable people on this site. And I could never take that away from you.

But personally I think you are a dic*

KingCobra10Sec

Established Member
Can we stop the hate, A Simple post about rival street racers has turned into a 100 post thread.

I wish it would have just been people saying be careful, and people rooting me on giving me tips and pointers.

I WILL BE AT E-TOWN THIS FRIDAY AT THE TRACK, if anyone has any good or smart remarks to say.

Quadcammer

Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:
First off, Quad - I never said I was a "Balla" and 2nd of all, dude you are like 2 years old than me, live in NJ, and work in NY also.....
You may not approve of my street racing but who cares "as 01greycobra said to each his own.

The only difference from me and you is I STILL LIKE MY COBRA, you didnt get approved for the porsche and you have been pissed ever since. Hell even when I get my supra next year I am still keeping my COBRA.

Also you have the same year cobra, and same color, I think you are one of the most knowledgable people on this site. And I could never take that away from you.

But personally I think you are a dic*

Im actually a year younger, and I don't say anything about my income. I get paid well just like a bunch of other people. Its not terribly rare

I didn't get approved for the porsche? Say what? I was paying cash for the porsche, and I could have done it, but I decided that I didn't want to pay that much for such an old car at this point in my life.

I still like my cobra just fine, but I recognize it for what it is. Its a cheap car with a powerful engine. thats it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I probably am a dick, but thats me.

Users who are viewing this thread