Premium Member Title Lost?

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Hey guys, first off the forum is looking great so far, thanks for all the transitional work!

I signed up to be a Premium Member on Friday but since I haven't received any welcome emails ( if there is such a thing) and do not have the title next to my name.

Thanks,
Ken

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
But I don't have my premium tag either.

Although, I did receive a few awards...which are better than the infractions I used to get.

Attachments

• fafdfafdd.png
    fafdfafdd.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 74

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The tags were custom additions to the old software. We'll be adding them back in on this new version, but it will take a little time to iron out all the wrinkles.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I seem to have gotten rewards also. Are they exchangeable for anything ?
I am liking the new look , thank you .

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We are working on something that will be able to turn them into a sort of forum currency.
Like after winning 100 awards you get to take Brad's job for a day?

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
The tags were custom additions to the old software. We'll be adding them back in on this new version, but it will take a little time to iron out all the wrinkles.

Thanks Sid, great job so far BTW.... FYI I logged in on my IPhone and when I clicked on forums every letter from every word was lined up vertical.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I dont even know who Brad is , so I am pretty sure I don't want his job for a day lol.
So if I add all of the numbers beside the awards I have , is that how many site dollars I would have ?
Only thing about the new site , I don't care for , is I can't see what it is I am typing , unless I scroll just a bit at the top .
So I guess I am saying , the keyboard is coming up really large, as in half the page .
Thanks again

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I dont even know who Brad is , so I am pretty sure I don't want his job for a day lol.
So if I add all of the numbers beside the awards I have , is that how many site dollars I would have ?
Only thing about the new site , I don't care for , is I can't see what it is I am typing , unless I scroll just a bit at the top .
So I guess I am saying , the keyboard is coming up really large, as in half the page .
Thanks again

Screen cap? What are you using to view the site?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks again
Uh. You don't know who Brad is?!

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Both my Kindle viewed horizontally ,and my Samsung Gallaxy s6 edge Sir ,
Sorry Brad , but I don't need any more work, I am really trying to retire lol.

Users who are viewing this thread