So NOW you're ready huh? Just playin with you. :coolman:

Check your PM.

Anyone else get a pillar today?

Alan :burnout:

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Originally posted by QIKPNY
Just got mine....looks great! Just need some round things to put in the whole now:D

Glad to hear it. Get yourself some gauges and get to work!

Hope you enjoy the new pillar.

Thanks,

Alan

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Got my gauge pod today. I must say you have a great product here Alan! The grain and color match the interior perfectly and it looks awesome! Definitely worth the wait. I must also compliment you on your timely shipping. I saw you mentioned that you had to dye the pillars yet and I just ordered mine late Friday, so I wasn't expecting it quite so soon. Awesome job! :thumbsup:

I'll snap some install pics when I get it all done. I'll have gauges tomorrow and this will be my second install, so it shouldn't take long (hell, I don't even need to drill, cut, and attach the pod to my factory pillar like I had to before with the Autometer pillar). Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Nightfall, I'll be making the pillars available on a wider basis pretty soon. Right now the pre-order list is getting their chance privately due to their early commitment. It won't be long, hang in there.

Adam, good to hear the pillar arrived and is looking good. Thanks for the compliments on our shipping. We anticipated a good number of orders and were ready with the dye on a few of them, since the Cobras (at least 03-04) all seem to have the same charcoal pillar. Enjoy it, and thanks again for buying one.

I'm sure some more pillars showed up today at their new homes. Anyone else get theirs? I bet the CA folks will see them come in tomorrow.

A message to those who ordered today:

Your pillars will ship out tomorrow (again ahead of the 3 day lead time) so we can beat the delay caused by Labor Day weekend. The package may take an extra day to get to you, but we want to get them out before having to wait until Tuesday. Like the others, you'll get your FedEx tracking # as soon as I do.

Pretty exciting stuff for us, we're so glad you guys are enjoying your part!

Alan

TRBO VNM

alan, thanks for the assistance. definitely read the directions. I didn't and had issues with the bottom gauge coming back out and not fitting snug. Alan supplies a piece of velcro to adhere to the gauge which creates a nice snug fit. I guess I need to learn to read directions first.

great product and nice quality.

now get moving on the raptor option. that is sitting and waiting for install as well. :-D

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
WUTWINE, it's excusable because as men, we are wired to start any project by throwing the directions away and then getting started.

I will take a piece of knowledge from your experience and implement it moving forward. The picture of the velcro on the gauge is white velcro on a white gauge body. Tough to see. I'm going to re-shoot the pic with black velcro and that should clear that up.

We're learning as we go, and I appreciate your feedback as it will help us continue to refine our operation and improve our products.

Glad you like the pillar. I guess the install is done?

Get some pics for us when you can.

I'll try to get crackin' on that raptor mount. The design is finalized, just need to generate the drawings for the manufacturer and push over another lump of cash. Soon, soon.

Alan

ntechnic

Established Member
My house on Thursday,

Me to the wife, "Honey..."

Wife to me, "NO! UPS hasn't been here yet, and stop asking me every five minutes!!!!!!!!"

:)

Alan, sent you a PM.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
ntechnic, fedex shows the package status as delivered yesterday at 2:19 pm to the address you submitted on the order page. Looks like you've got mail!

Got your PM; I'll be in touch.

Enjoy!

Alan :beer:

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Hello all.

First thing, all those who have placed orders to the time of this posting have been shipped out. I look forward to hearing from you when you get them.

2004 coupe pillars (the now infamous > shape) are almost sold out. Just a few left, but more are on the way. Any out of stock on this model will be short lived.

Vert pillars are in good supply, no worries here.

Thanks goes out to all who have ordered so far. The response has exceeded our expectation. You pre-order people still have some time before the order page becomes publicly accessible. Once that happens, you'll need to contact me for your discount code. This will happen in about two weeks.

Hope you guys are enjoying your pillars!

Alan

P.S. Found this online tonight. First look at night view of the pods. Plus, a pretty cool pic anyway.

CobraGuys022.gif

Last edited:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Alan, sent you a PM and an e-mail. I got 04 coupe, and wanted to know if you still had one for me to order. I got your first PM, just wanted to make sure everything is good before i order. Also, what's up with the raptor slot option? just wondering... Thanks!

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Alan,

Just got mine installed and I have to say Bravo Man! Great pods, I have had several compliments and it's only been on the car for a few days.

Had some import guy ask me about it, I got great joy in telling him that they are custom made for Mustangs.
:beer:

Chris

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Chris, great news! I'm glad everything is going well. Tell those "other" car owners tough luck. Our next model will be the 2005 Mustang, and it will be some time before our pods are found in anything but a stang.

Our fox body products are forthcoming as well, fyi.

IMPORTANT NOTE!:

The 2004 coupe pillar (the ">" shape for those keeping up) is now completely sold out and we're awaiting replacements. This won't take long, so please bear with us. Get in touch with me if you have any questions (on my site, PM, or phone).

All other parts are in good quantity, the 2004 just really sold faster than our expectations!

Thanks for the support from all. All orders placed this weekend will ship out by tomorrow (Tuesday).

Alan

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Got my coupe pillar today. Looks great!!! I'll be putting it in this weekend, that is if the second gauge shows up. I got the boost gauge already, came same day amazingly, and the fuel pressure gauge should be here tomarrow, hopefully. I'll post pics this week...

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Glad to hear you're happy with your new pillar. It's been really cool getting these out there, and both the positive responses and helpful feedback have been fantastic. The products will continue to improve, and new ones will emerge.

Update for you coupe people:

The 2004 pillars should be ready to ship again by the start of next week. We'll be in good supply again for a little while. Currently, the site has disabled the ability to purchase one until stock is returned.

Work on the raptor mod is now picking up the pace, as this and the 2005 mustang pillar are now our priorities after shipping to our customers.

A message to those not a part of the pre-order list:

A thread will soon be started announcing the general release date for the rest of you. A discount will still be in place; you'll pay a little more than the pre-order group but still less than the regular retail price. More information will be forthcoming.

This will still be an SVTperformance exclusive, as we won't fully release the order page for a bit longer. I'm getting in touch with the magazines, and soon you'll see these in much more public view.

Get 'em while they last! You guys deserve first crack at them, pre-order or not. Your support has been great for the entire process.

Thanks,

Alan

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
As promised, the coupe pillars (both styles) are BACK IN STOCK! Fortunately, we ordered more with enough time to get them in just as we sold out. The website order page will be returned to functional this evening, if it hasn't been done already.

The "semi-private order page" release date for the terminator forum members looks like it'll be the end of the week. You pre-order folks shouldn't get worried, we'll have enough to go around moving forward. It will be a little while longer before this shows up elsewhere on the net and in the major mustang publications, so supply shouldn't be an issue.

Things are going well now that the pillars are shipping. A few hiccups along the way, but this was expected. Thanks to all those who have ordered already; I hope you're enjoying them.

To those who have yet to order, I look forward to hearing from you!

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread