Pre-Order List for New A-Pillar Pods!

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Hello,

The time has come for me to announce (with great pleasure) that my gauge pods will soon start shipping nationwide. My anticipated release date is the end of the month, or early May at the latest.

Need another look or reminder: www.speedofsoundllc.com

Due to a large expression of interest in the product, it is time to start a list of those who are seriously interested in the product and would like to order one as soon as they become available. A good number of you have already expressed this interest to me via PM, email, or my other thread. These people have been noted, but feel free to place your name here as well.

Initially, a dual gauge or single gauge pillar will be available. All models, coupe and convertible, will be available. For my reference, please include your model year, body style, and color of the oem pillar trim piece.

I am also an authorized Autometer dealer, so if you require the gauges ship with the pillar, please let me know which series/type.

Please direct any specific questions to my original thread or PM me, try to keep this post specifically to those wanting to join the first production run purchase.

Pricing will be finalized in the next week to 10 days, but I still expect to offer this product in the $100 range. The minute my pricing is locked (it won't change dramatically either way) I will edit this post. Since I will not take payment until the product is shipping, this is simply a request for an honest commitment. You have no obligation beyond that.

Thanks for all the support, kind words, and encouragement. I'm very excited to bring this product to you soon. I trust you will find the quality and appearance earns you plenty of compliments out on the roads and at the strips.

Regards,

Alan Lindgren

2MuchHP

Established Member
I am a defiinte yes.

I have black 2003 Vert with grey (charcol) trim.

2 pillar pod with gauges and shift light is what I'm looking for.

If you had it all in Stock I would take a double pod with

Red Raptor
Boost Gauge
Fuel Pressure

All gauges in Lunar series like you recomend for matching.

Patiently awaiting.

Last edited:

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Ntechnic is on the list. Dual pillar, no gauges needed.

Get well soon!

Alan

SALEEN039

Established Member
These pods are the nicest I have ever seen. Alan has the best product out there. I would highly reccomend these to all of you guys.

Hey Alan, I am still on the list arent I........LOL

adam

Established Member
Alan-

Sign me up for one and let me know where to send the money!!

Thanks-

Car 6 Fan

Banned
Alan, I've never been really crazy about gauge pods until I got a chance to look at yours. Your gauge pods are nothing short of incredible. Please add me to your list. Thanks.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Chad S. and his lovely Mystichrome Cobra are now on the list.

Thanks Chad. And thanks to those who have replied so quickly, please, keep them coming!

Alan

CGoeschel

Established Member
Im interested too..........'04 Cobra Vert.......I think the interior is midnight black. Two guage pod for me.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Yes... 2 guage pod, Dk Charcoal/Graphite interior

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
3 pod

I'm up for the two pod, I'd preffer 3 for the AF/FP/and EGT. Count this as a yes.

Levi

Established Member
Alan,

Can these gauge pods be mounted on the top center of the dash?

I think two, three or maybe four gauges along the top center of the dash would be really cool.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Thanks for the replies. You are all added to the list for the first production run pillars.

mystangs, I don't have the shopping cart/checkout section of my website live yet, but there will be pricing on the site soon for the gauges. I am able to be competitive with the large online sites' prices for the gauges, so you can expect similar from me. One thing I will not do is lowball any of the advertising vendors of this site. Their prices are fair, and mine are similar. If you want pricing on specific gauges, just send an email to my website.

Levi, yes they can. I'm working on that concept now. This is how I mounted my gauges in my 92 LX 5.0. Let me know if you want to see a pic of that setup.

We're about to head to Nashville for the 40th celebration, hope to see some of you there.

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread