Post up your whipple set up

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
3.75 w/93 + BAP. Should put you around 650-680 Wheel with custom tune. You could add Boostane/Octanium/Torco and run a 3.625 but you will be pushing the envelope on your rods and running out of fuel up top.

Last edited:

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
By the way, I have a perfectly good low mileage BAP and 3.75 that came with my Stage 3 Whipple kit if you’re interested

joshdj13

Established Member
Well I found a guy with a similar setup to what I will have other than axlebacks and injector size and hes making 660whp on a dynojet with a 91 lund tune. So hopefully on 93 I can be in a similar "more safe" range because of the higher octane.

Sent from my SM-G920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jsquared_25

Established Member
Premium Member
I have the 3.75, 52lb/hr injectors, JMS booster pump, 133mm throttle body with 1-7/8 headers and my set up put down 650 to the tires on TSS’s mustang dyno. Daniel said that is the safest he could get my tune also.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

joshdj13

Established Member
I have the 3.75, 52lb/hr injectors, JMS booster pump, 133mm throttle body with 1-7/8 headers and my set up put down 650 to the tires on TSS’s mustang dyno. Daniel said that is the safest he could get my tune also.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Do you happen to have a dynograph? Interested in the torque curve

joshdj13

Established Member
Well just bought a msd bap and 3.75 pulley (thanks RUgoinup?). Now I just need the tuner parts box and injectors and i should be ready to bolt it on.

On a side note I found out that a gas station near me sells 110 race gas. Its $9 a gallon! I had no idea it would be that expensive.

joshdj13

Established Member
Got package 1 of 2

I cant believe there arent many other people running a whipple to post up their setups. I guess vmp is the more popular option.
20180605_182349.jpeg

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Nice! There are tons more S550 owners running Whipples than s197’s. Check out the forced induction section of mustang6g.com if you haven’t already.

ThreeManyMustangs

Established Member
Stage 3 comes with the 3.750 pulley? Did you opt to get either the larger heat exchanger or dual fans with your kit?

I didn`t opt for anything that would cost more than the basic kit. The 3.75 came in the box as part of the kit. I purchased the stage three kit from Lethal with no upgrades (on Cyber Monday).

Users who are viewing this thread