POST UP YOUR LOWERED 2013's!!!

Tucker

Mine
BMR springs
199533_10151156689667155_1535907715_n.jpg

07sgt0720

Established Member
They're new take offs. Id say theyre more of a graphite metallic. I also was expecting silver until they showed up. Bought them from a guy who took them off day 1 off his 2011 Shelby. They do have ford forging stamps insides wheels. I verified. He had F14s put on at the dealership ha.
Thanks for compliments. Boss splitter and new grille waiting in garage.

I had a feeling I would see your car in here. As i said before, the wheels look sick on your car. Glad you like them. Oh, and I put my Roush side splitters on yesterday also:banana:

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
ny8egy6a.jpg

Crappy phone pics but here's mine with P springs. Not happy with the drop but happy with the ride. No bouncing and pot hole safe. I might redo with K springs.

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Wow amazing! thats pretty much how mu car will look when i get ahold of it haha.. anymore pics of it?:rockon:

I have more but they are just other cell phone pics. I have Roush side and rear splitters, and a Boss rear diffuser on the way also. Should be exactlly where I want it looks wise after that except for better wheels which will have to wait. It also needs a tint job pretty bad.

Thanks for the compliments!:rockon:

-Nick

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread