P1010336.gif

Present look.

frontvents1.gif

Rearfaux.gif

Those rtr's look menacing on you car.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
BMR springs and PHB arrived over the weekend. Just waiting on the chance the install them.

Stoked to get them on

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
No shocks & struts?

Nope. Car is brand new, so I don't see a reason to replace them yet. Many people going the route I am with stock shocks/struts with near OE ride quality. Since I drive mine daily, want to keep that as long as possible.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Heres a few more quick ones I took took today after I plasti-dipped the lower rear skirt. I have a Boss rear diffuser on the way but I just wanted to see how it would look so I gave it a try. Blue painters tape and a can of plasti dip came out pretty well.
ao0pdd.jpg

I really love your car! looks so great:rockon:

Dave_6

Established Member
Man that looks great! I'm getting some Brembo wheels for mine this week so that gives me an idea of what mine will look like whenever I get some springs. Been thinking about Steeda's but I like the look that the BMR's gave yours!

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Man that looks great! I'm getting some Brembo wheels for mine this week so that gives me an idea of what mine will look like whenever I get some springs. Been thinking about Steeda's but I like the look that the BMR's gave yours!
Thanks! I'm very happy with the way the BMR springs look and handle so far. The fronts seem to be a LITTLE more bouncy, but I'm sure the spring rate is not as high as the Brembo springs.

Final drop measurements were actually closer to 1.25"F/1.5"R. I'm going to give them a week or so to settle and remeasure.

00AAC61F-55E8-43BE-A9E9-1ABEE7D2C6C3-1614-0000009F4A14C52D.gif

Users who are viewing this thread