Post Up Pics Of Your New Edge!!

Stanger00

Established Member
This is what I started with after I added rims brakes and MPH Mongoose intercooled Vortech blower. Those Steeda Ultra lite rims were crap and pitted all to hell after 1 year. Got caught in one snowfall and it was downhill from there.

DSC01804.jpg

About as clean as that engine got after I installed the blower to stock long block

Captured2005-11-1200001.jpg

Got rid of the Ultra lites and stockers and picked up these...I remember these taking 6-7 weeks to deliver because they were on back order, lol. This was back in December 2005!

DSC01663.jpg

Before I left Deleware some clown backed into my car and damaged my hood and bumper. I upgraded with Y2K hood and Roush stage 3 bumper. Had this done while I was in Korea.

DSC_0020.jpg

My mom was T-boned while she was on her way to drop it off to ship it to Germany. Took the body shop 6 weeks to fix because they couldnt source the roush bumper, sigh. My mom didnt have camera and the damn shop couldnt even take pics of the damage before...It sucked being totally in the dark without knowing how much damage was done. They didnt even detail the engine bay.

DSC02596.jpg

After I added clear corners. The body shop ordered a 2000 headlight so I had one chrome headlight and one smoked, haha. What clowns.

DSC04142.jpg

My old neighbor had a GT3 there in the background
DSC02831.jpg

Some racing at Bitburg

IMG_4209.jpg

DSCF2512.jpg

DSCF2508.jpg

DSCF2517.jpg

I moved to AZ and lived a few miles from Speedworld and got into drag racing. Had some pro-stars laying around and after I had my rear end rebuilt I didnt get the 3" studs I asked for...

Before
0115001601.jpg

After with daily driver wheels
0121001641a.jpg

I lost my x-cal 2 tuner and lost all the tunes I had...So got a new dyno tune at a local shop that has since closed their doors. I was running 12.3 with a 91 octane mail order from Tim Barth and after a new tune I got down to 11.7...Also did weight reduction to help get that time.

0125001246.jpg

This is why I changed the bumper. I was pulling out of a gas stating and didnt realize that the asphalt was sticking above the ground by about 4-5 inches. That bumper was only about 4" off of the ground.

1009091642a.jpg

1009091641a.jpg

1009091642.jpg

Its current state. New motor and some other upgrades. Still looks the same on the outside. Still running the 7 year old FR500's too, lol.

IMG_0689.jpg

037439C9-9EA4-41C5-895D-2AC2524FBE90-3545-0000022935471B84.jpg

Idle video
[youtube_browser]_oZ6wnjAmdA[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]LZ_ZM-wOdAU[/youtube_browser]

BOV video. Turn volume down.
[youtube_browser]PwClV1GKloA[/youtube_browser]

I have an automatic with 3200 Circle D multi disk converter. We have a commanded idle of 800 rpms and this is how it acts while in Drive.

[youtube_browser]NKG3dPF9jNY[/youtube_browser]

Edit: Took a while for me to get the video embed down.

Last edited:

02torchstang

Established Member
This is mine before and after wheels.
zu6y5yda.jpg

Sent from the Galaxy next to yours
ga3yrahy.jpg

7uja6y9a.jpg

e5ubepu9.jpg

This is when I was installing my blower and intercooler.
7agymyra.jpg

2emugu6u.jpg

silverstang25

Established Member
Future Mods
Exterior:
Getting 99-01 Cobra hood painted and installed
Saleen Style side scoops
Black GT emblems to replace 35th anniversary fender emblem
Professionally tinted tail lights
Black vinyl strip on inside of rear window (tint fell off)

Performance:
4.10 Gears
Procharger

DSCN5552.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN5559.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Future Mods
Exterior:
Getting 99-01 Cobra hood painted and installed
Saleen Style side scoops
Black GT emblems to replace 35th anniversary fender emblem
Professionally tinted tail lights
Black vinyl strip on inside of rear window (tint fell off)

Performance:
4.10 Gears
Procharger

DSCN5552.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN5559.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There's just something about those centered exhausts....looks sinister man!!:beer:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Here is what mine looked like the last time I drove it.
mustang002.jpg

I have 91000 miles on it and the factory clutch. I pulled it in the garage and started taking it apart to put on MAC Longtubes, a BBK Catted X Pipe and change out the Super 44 Flowmaster Catback to a Borla Stinger, and do a Spec Stage I Clutch and Billet Flywheel Upgrade. Well, I broke something like three tools trying to get the bearing out of the crank. It would not budge. So, I got a little pissed.

Here is how the car currently sits.

IMG_1570.gif

Since, I got pissed I decided to kick the 2V to the curb and do a 4V Swap. That has snowballed into a full blown customization of the car.

Plans:
Teksid Block bored .020, P&P 03 Cobra Heads, Custom Blower Cams, Vortech V1 Si Trim w/FMIC setup, Saleen Body Kit, Eibach Suspension, Built Rear, T56 Magnum, Corbeau A4s, Rear Seat Delete, 4Pt Cage, 95 Cobra R Hood, 01 Cobra Intake, Full Stereo, Return Fuel System,Cobra R Brakes, MAC Longtubes, BBK X Pipe, Borla Catback, PA Racing K Member, and a few other small details.

I want it to look better than the day it rolled off the assembly line.

Snakecharmer383

Established Member
Here is my 2000 Saleen S/C speedster #775 Verified 1 of 1 by Saleen It has 21k miles, Full SLP exhaust, Chicane intake with K&N, strut tower covers, rear sequential turn signals, custom trunk lid panel, AM hood scoop. Rare automatic transmission.

mwbn0w.jpg

1znlovs.jpg

vzzu49.jpg

655r1y.jpg

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
photo9_zps0cae1b74.jpg

If I keep it then it's getting a D1 procharger until I decide what power plant it's getting. Power plant options have been terminator swap, cammed mach 1 motor, & forged 2V w/ D1. Build my IRS ($$$ T_T) Cosmetic wise I want an 99/01 cobra front with yellow fogs, shaved 03/04 cobra rear bumper, 00 cobra R hood with vents painted black or anthricite.

All this will be money but in the end it will a unique bullitt. It's a head turner as it is but it will be even better when it's done. Every time I think about selling it something keeps holding me too it. Everytime I walk out to my car I always think in my head *damn my car is sexxy* haha. I want a cobra bad tho idk why. I think I just want the power when it comes down to it.

How did you do the shaved side scoops? When you removed them, were there large holes where it bolted on? Or was it just held on by adhesive? There was a v6 I parked beside that had been in a small wreck and those were off. However, there were holes in the panel where they had once been. Can anybody answer this question for me?? I may be interested in trying this with my car. It look super clean :)

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Sooo I figured I would try my luck with plasti dip. What do you guys think?
1004413_10200924191981508_600636513_n.jpg

Terrible iPhone pic. But what do y'all think? No bad? I'm also going to do the pillars on my bumper. And after I freakin get my windows tinted, I'm going to do my roof black as well.

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
998662_10200924380826229_834490549_n.jpg

The windows still aren't tinted. (the tint guy kept acting unprofessional so I decided not to trust him with my car.) and the front spring clamps still aren't installed. My mechanic didn't have the proper spring compressor so he couldn't get them on. Having a different guy install them as soon as I get back from vacation. Otherwise it's coming along nicely.

Stang Lover

Established Member
How did you do the shaved side scoops? When you removed them, were there large holes where it bolted on? Or was it just held on by adhesive? There was a v6 I parked beside that had been in a small wreck and those were off. However, there were holes in the panel where they had once been. Can anybody answer this question for me?? I may be interested in trying this with my car. It look super clean :)

All bullitts came with shaved side scoops. Check in the market section you should be able to find someone parting out a bullitt and score some scoops & wingless trunk.

Users who are viewing this thread