Post up new vids and info here

StillIntense

Established Member
Well, here we are on November 8th, and no open order bank (yet) and no order guide.
Couple of dealers that I've talked to are still finding ordering to be closed.
Anyone else seeing any movement?

OneSVTFan

Established Member
I posted my situation in the allocation post but in summary my dealer is a small dealer in Alabama and he is NOT going to get a boss allocation but being the class act that he is he called in a favor from one of his friends at a larger dealership so I am going to get my Boss at MSRP after all. So he called me this morning to get the order in and while we were on the phone he indicated that he was in the order bank but there was no selection for the 2012 Boss. He indicated that he could order a 2012 base V6, a GT, and GT500. I told him I thought the trim package was 500A but he indicated that there were only 400 series but no indication of a Boss option. So we did not get an order in...would like to hear others comment...maybe another dealership could share their experience

OneSVTFan

Established Member
Thanks for comments and I can be patient, just wanted to make sure that my dealer was not missing something on the order procedure for the Boss since he does not have an allocation.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I was told by my dealer that Nov 18th is the last day to order an '11 Mustang.

I dont find it surprising at all that all these people - not here but other sites - are saying they cant order a car yet.

As for those that say their order went thru I call BS :poke:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
anyone else think the color schemes are kinda quirky? Like the painted grills, rims, and side stripes? Still great performer, but not on board with the paint matchings.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
mav, thanks for posting video of my car. :-D Where did the video come from? We're you there?

maverick3429

I was referring to the blue Boss in my signature, just like the one I have ordered. That 1969 Boss sounds badd a$$.

ohh, yeah this new 302 is going to be bad ass, no doubt. i got the video from a website. although you can get a reg 5.0 with some tuning to the same power output i think pretty easily, but the 302 looks so good i wouldnt know which 1 to buy honestly. im from pennnsylvania btw east coast^^

Users who are viewing this thread