Post up for 2011+ with wide meats

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

George I'm not real sure on the offset but the edge of the rim is almost even with the quarter panel. When running this much offset u will need a panhard bar to center the rear or one side will stick out a little. (U know this) Knowing this I new this would be the perfect rim to make wider.

Ok I got off my ass and just measured it for you. From the rotor hub to the outside lip of the rim I get 4.0in. I'm running 14in. 2 piece Baer rotors on the rear but I don't think there rotor hub is any thicker.
Since your from PA I won't charge u for that info. lol

Yeah I started out with the 20x10.

QUOTE=GeorgeInNePa;12261211]That's a 20x10, correct? What's the offset, if you don't mind me asking?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

teamstorm02

Established Member
315 toyo r888's
y7u2upeh.jpg

upyjy3e8.jpg

teamstorm02

Established Member
Your traction is awesome right??

Surprisingly I still spin in first from a roll. From a dig its pretty good because I can feather the throttle but when I shift to second I get a slight spin. A little more than a "chirp". But mind you this is running 35psi so I'm sure if I lowered it to 25 or so it would take some of that away.

teamstorm02

Established Member
Why not run the Michelin's at all four corners? You could of even done the Toyo's at all four also. I guess I'm just not a fan of running two completely different tires.

I wanted to run the michelins at all 4 corners. Unfortunately Michelin doesn't make a 315/30 super sport. They only make a 315/35. I don't like how tall the 35 is. Also I didnt want to run the r888's at all four because I would at least rather have the Michelins up front. I might look into getting the sport cups next year for the back. But once again ill have to look at sizes.

Mr. Phace

Established Member
I'm dropped on Sportlines running a 555r 305/35/20, there's no way I could fit a 315 back there, too low.

Users who are viewing this thread