C1Sn8k

Established Member
Fossil

P7190010.jpg

P7190008.jpg

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
Hoping to pick up a Breitling Super Avenger this year. No leather band of course. :rockon:

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
never really wear watches or ever have but last Aug i was the bestman in my brother's wedding so this was a gift from him and my sister-in-law

diesel

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
How much are the breitlings for bentley? Love the look of that watch.... I have a Rolex Submariner, Swiss Army, Couple Omegas and Seikos. I don't wear watches though, I just inherit them from my padre. I'd wear that breitling though... My dream watch.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I love watches soo much. I only have 3 mediocre ones. A Nautica, citizen and a very nice Movado. My father on the other hand has like 10 watches, 2 of them Rolex's and a few Bulovas.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
just found out that the people i work for (side work), their son works for fossil and can get 50% off. do they make anything good?

I buy ALL my watches through them - I only wear DKNY watches and I pick them up for next to nothing at the outlet stores.

United_115

Established Member
just picked this up. Its real.

Joe_Rodeo_2k_J2028_jit_Lg.jpg

Its a Joe Rodeo watch. My buddy owns a jewerly store and got me a wicked deal on it

I wouldnt mind picking up another one for daily use. This is just for out on the town nights

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I have a Citizen my ex got me from like 6 years ago. I'm pretty tired of it, but haven't had the nerve to drop a bunch of money on a new watch yet. I have a feeling my gf is going to get me one for my bday since her dad owns a jewelry store and is a dealer for Tag. Too bad he can't get Oakley.

I'd like any of these:

Tag Heuer Tiger Woods

jomashop_2009_37788731

Oakley Crankcase

47f2b8ee05ec9.jpg

Oakley Holeshot

47f266b0d1ad2.jpg

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Im in love with Breitlings and will get one soon..however..i did just graduate from college so money is non existent...ill stick with my Nixon (in case anyone is wondering they run around 300)

nixon-banks-silver.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread