Post Pics of your Watches...Part 2

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
in addition to cars i have a love for watches. about a year ago i started this same thread and it was pretty popular. so i figured i'd do it again.

post up pics of your watches. real, fake, cheap, expensive, whatever. just post em.

i've bought a sold quite a few over the last year. here's my current collection (im in the process of selling off my rolexes)

01gp3.jpg

Hublot Big Bang
Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Diver on Bracelet
Breitling Chronomat Evolution
Omega Seamaster Pro Chronograph
Rolex Daytona
Rolex Yachtmaster
Rolex Submariner

sixt5

Established Member
i have one watch that i got for xmas from my girlfriend and dont wear it that often as it is a nice watch (to me, was used to walmart watches), It is also very heavy which sucks cause it will eventually hurt your arm.

Speedway-FS4109.jpg

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
I have the same submariner that you have, in the back left corner of your pic. Got it as a gift from my grandfather.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The only watch I own, and I don't even wear it anymore. It's a nice watch and can't even feel it on my wrist but I do a lot of stuff that would bang it up so I tend to not wear it.

167758fpxtifro4.jpg

Leeroy697

Established Member
I have a Rolex Submariner,Breitling Navitimer and a Vacheron Constantin. Next watch is a Tag link chrono.

97on22s

Established Member
silver movado....i want a blinged out watch. and a iceeee grille to match one day when i grow up

01silverstang

Established Member
Sorry its blurry.... Breitling FTW, I will own one someday!! I own two Kenneth Cole which aren't that pricey but both look nice, and the newest is a Skagen which I love and wear the most out of the three.

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
I have a rolex and some bad ass Cobra watch from the local dealer. They were both gifts the rolex from my parents and the Cobra watch from the guys at the dealer for christmas along with some shirts. I never wear them though im not a watch fan.

Blown02

Established Member
Ive got an omega.. Not too pretty.. but its the first watch ever to go to the moon.. They stopped making this one a long time ago, so im probably gonna sell it for a pretty penny soon..
My dad has a pimp ass rolex.. its the presidential one with every upgrade u can get.. costs upwards of 50k or more..

Users who are viewing this thread