Post Pics of your Watches...Part 2

The_Wretched

Established Member
I only have one watch and it was like $60. I wearing hate watches. I can't justify spending the ridiculous prices of some of those.

ROCMAN

Big Boned!
Established Member
Here is what I currently wear everyday.
wj1117.ba0570.jpg

I have these also, but they need new batteries.
CL1211.BA0705.jpg

Tag-heuer-link-searacer-ct1114-ba0551.jpg

Here is my favorite, but unfortunately I do not have one.

Audemars Piguet Millenary MC12 Tourbillon

mc124.jpg

mc123.jpg

sixt5

Established Member
just found out that the people i work for (side work), their son works for fossil and can get 50% off. do they make anything good?

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
Swiss Army Men's Alliance Titanium Chronograph Watch

4173WHP2KJL._SS400_.jpg

It doesn't pull my wrist hair. It doesn't scratch easy. I wear my watch 24/7/365. I don't ever take it off.

My dream watch:
Breitling Aerospace Avantage
6200.jpg

It's nothing out of this world, but I like it. It's simple, titanium and provides everything I need (Time and stop-watch).

-N

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
some great watches guys.

03 DSG Snake said:
I wear an Omega Seamaster.. 007 style :pepper:

one of my favorites. i almost got one quite a few times but i ended up getting the bond chrono instead.

ROCMAN said:
Audemars Piguet Millenary MC12 Tourbillon

a beautiful watch but at $275K+ a little too rich for my blood. maybe one day though.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
Black06GT said:
My wife bought it for me on our cruise this year. Best watch I have ever owned. Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 2100

2100.jpg

I have the exact same watch. Love it!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Just for shits and giggles, I picked one of the watches you listed, launchnukes, to see how expensive they are.

http://www.google.com/products?q=Hublot+Big+Bang&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=froogle&ct=title

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have no idea how you can pay that much for a watch! Even the 'cheap' one, at $9,900. We all have our own interests though, and I'm sure it was worth it to you. The only watch I have is an old pocket watch that was my Great Uncle's. I don't know anything about it, but it says Waltham on the face and still works. I have it in a little glass case that it hangs in.

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
SublimeRT said:
Just for shits and giggles, I picked one of the watches you listed, launchnukes, to see how expensive they are.

http://www.google.com/products?q=Hublot+Big+Bang&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=froogle&ct=title

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have no idea how you can pay that much for a watch! Even the 'cheap' one, at $9,900. We all have our own interests though, and I'm sure it was worth it to you. The only watch I have is an old pocket watch that was my Great Uncle's. I don't know anything about it, but it says Waltham on the face and still works. I have it in a little glass case that it hangs in.

lol. yeah the hublot, ulysse nardin, and daytona are definatly up there.

If invested correctly, luxury watches can be bought and sold just like used cars. You can either use some cash set aside or credit cards and buy and sell them either for a profit or wear a pimp watch for six months or a year and maybe lose a hundred bucks or so.

also, there are hundreds and hundreds of watches that cost $50K and up. The one in rocman's post costs over a quarter of a million dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread