Established Member
cobra_front.jpg

cobra_rear.jpg

Thats mine

Wicked

Established Member
Originally posted by 01 SN8K
Wicked,
How much boost are you running on your procharger. I am getting one soon and am looking to get around 450rwhp as well.

I am seeing 13 psi at redline. Better to run more boost at a safer tune than less boost with a more aggressive tune. Detonation kills, not boost.

The P1SC makes really good boost down low. I currently see 5 psi by 3000rpm, especially in cold weather. 10psi by 5000 prm.

I am only running 11 degrees of timing and I have the stock ignition system. My tune is good but not great. There is much more power to be had with my combo. My dyno graphs show serious breakup over 5000 rpm. If I peaked where I should I would see closer to 500rwhp. I am just satisfied with 450rwhp at this point, especiallly considering I dont want to buy a new motor yet ($$$$).

2JZFAN

Established Member
This is my cobra.. way back in the day.. haven't taken any new shots since.. it's looks sooo different now.

gallery_1.jpg

gallery_2.jpg

gallery_7.jpg

I'll put some new ones up next week after I finish the rest of the mods. :beer:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
snkbitn,
What kind of springs are you running? You car looks amazing. I like the cleared corners on the headlights and the rotors. Tight whip.

-Brett

snkbitn

Established Member
Originally posted by BreBar21
snkbitn,
What kind of springs are you running? You car looks amazing. I like the cleared corners on the headlights and the rotors. Tight whip.

-Brett

Thanks for the props Brett !

I have Maximum Motorsports Bilstein Coilover setup.... it rocks... Absolutely worth every penny...IMHO

RioRed4v

Established Member
Originally posted by snkbitn
Thanks for the props Brett !

I have Maximum Motorsports Bilstein Coilover setup.... it rocks... Absolutely worth every penny...IMHO

nice to see you around the site Tim:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread