post pics of your 99-01!

01SVT2894

Established Member
alright guys, lets see em. here is mine..

cobra8.jpg

DSCobra01

Established Member
Here's my 01. In the next month I'll have a catback and Pro 5.0. Then on to a set of chrome 03 rims and 275 tires all around
:D

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
The only pic I currently have is my avatar, although I may try to enlarge it.

mike01svt

Established Member
s3.jpg

sorry for the big pic

more are at the same url, just remove the s3.jpg and will take u to my cobra dir

kaos

Established Member
I figured out why I like your car so much cobragirl. What spoiler and hood is that? I love that spoiler.

TXFLYME1

Pay No Attention
Established Member
Originally posted by omslaw
I figured out why I like your car so much cobragirl. What spoiler and hood is that? I love that spoiler.

Looks like stock 99 spoiler maybe moved back a little and a Cobra R hood. Really sets that car off! What size wheels/tires are you running too?

I really like the Cobra R wheels on yours Omslaw-where did you pick those up? Got us a hook-up somewhere??? :p

Last edited:

kaos

Established Member
Oh yeah huh? Duh. I never noticed they were different. I just know some cobra's looked better to me for some reason. I could never figure it out though. I scrolled up and there they were. I don't like mine as much. I really like the saleen's but that's a little too big for me.

As for the hood, maybe it's the angle of the pics but some pics of the cobra r hood were huge and her's don't look that big. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic.

TXFLYME1 -- No hookup. They were on the car when I bought them. I'm planning on selling them, but I think it will be a hassle to ship them.

RioRed4v

Established Member
yea, thats what i orginally wanted, but i lost my bidding war in the last 5 seconds (literally) due to my damn dial-up connection at my house. so i found these...i'm happy with these though.

kaos

Established Member
LOL! Just like that commercial I saw the other day. Were you bidding on a set of 17's by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread