Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Went from being single and having a gt500 …

To this bullshit.

I’m doing it all wrong

May be an image of car and text

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Snapped a quick picture with the lights off before I left the shop. That emerald green is such a sweet color. Still wish that I bought that emerald green notch years ago...
9a8711b1b154ca390b0cd55a89c6bd21.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
I had a friend years ago that bought one exactly like that brand new. The only way he knew how to drive was either full throttle or full brakes. He called me one day to help him replace the wheel studs that had broken off the rear.

LS WUT

Established Member
Jealous, salts all gone now but theyre calling for snow on Sunday. Gonna have to start the "rain since road salt" counter all over again.
Damn, always something huh? My buddy wants me to move up to Tennessee area. I said I wouldn’t mind a Rental Property to vacation at sometimes but living there would be a lot. I’ve never seen snow or anything. I’m a Florida cracker

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Damn, always something huh? My buddy wants me to move up to Tennessee area. I said I wouldn’t mind a Rental Property to vacation at sometimes but living there would be a lot. I’ve never seen snow or anything. I’m a Florida cracker
Never seen snow? That's crazy. It's fun when you're a kid, now it just annoys me. I don't want anymore snow or rain or nasty humid summers.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
Never seen snow? That's crazy. It's fun when you're a kid, now it just annoys me. I don't want anymore snow or rain or nasty humid summers.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
No sir lol. Been to a few states during our Route 66 Trip. However never driven in snow, never seen it, never played in it ever lol.

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Spent some time in Germany for work. Realized there's a decent selection of clean, manual, 90s honda's that are relatively cheap. Bought one older than 25 years old so it was eligible for importation and the rest is history. They are not as easy to come by in the states so figured I would take my chance while I had it.
Looks very nice. Do you plan on keeping it? Or flipping it down the road?

Users who are viewing this thread