Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
This dodge dart? Free bro, come grab it. Haven’t even started the black cobra yet. That’s the 15th lol, been booked with jobs since I told people I was up and at em again. But I’m childish and don’t save for retirement
Retirement? lol!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My company matches $.30 up to 6%. No idea if that's good or not. Need to start investing

Subscribe to my onlyfans

Is that supposed to mean $.30 on the dollar up to 6% of your income?

I don’t think it’s great, but it’s more than zero like mine. Pension helps though, even if they’re taking a ton out.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Is that supposed to mean $.30 on the dollar up to 6% of your income?

I don’t think it’s great, but it’s more than zero like mine. Pension helps though, even if they’re taking a ton out.
Yepem. I don't understand it honestly but I think if I put in a dollar they put in thirty cents up to 6%. I do 10% with extreme hope and optimism.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
"I'm seeing....visions....of half your stuff....."

This dodge dart? Free bro, come grab it. Haven’t even started the black cobra yet. That’s the 15th lol, been booked with jobs since I told people I was up and at em again. But I’m childish and don’t save for retirement yawns

Dart?

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Few from current fleet The 1966 Cyclone GT 390 is all original inc paint and interior
IMG_E6376.JPG
IMG_E6367.JPG
IMG_E6366.JPG
IMG_E6364.JPG
IMG_E6095.JPG
IMG_E6079.JPG
IMG_E6064.JPG
IMG_E6061.JPG
IMG_E6058.JPG
IMG_E5785.JPG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a good looking '66 Cyclone GT. I remember this gem well. I was a senior in high school when it was launched. Back then, the 390 was a respected engine. Yours looks awesome. I'm impressed that it has original paint and interior. Original factory 390, I assume? Can you post a photo of the engine bay?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Are these SVE's Jerry?

yep. I just put on the center cap stickers @98 svt posted up. I tried putting one over the SVE center cap since it's so thin but the sve lettering sticks up just enough to show through the decal. I ended up peeling off the SVE part, used some WD40 to wipe of the adhesive residue and slapped these on

Users who are viewing this thread