Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Sheeet. You know my white bread ass has the 5.4L Triton. I wanted it so I could work on it myself versus a diesel that I know nothing about
I hear ya man. I'm shopping for a 3/4 ton truck and diesel isn't even a consideration. 900 lb/ft of torque would be great, but I don't need it. Or are least that's what I'm telling myself.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
I have, and wanted to commit suicide. Oil changes are fun because I can just crawl under the damn thing haha. I’ll be pulling the motor and either throwing a new one in, or just doing a little rebuild on it. The timing chain tensioner, and cam phasers are making noise. So before she lets go and jumps timing or something I’ll just dive into

Glad I have the little 4.6

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I hear ya man. I'm shopping for a 3/4 ton truck and diesel isn't even a consideration. 900 lb/ft of torque would be great, but I don't need it. Or are least that's what I'm telling myself.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

a diesel out of warranty is ****ing misery. If you're not hauling all the time or gonna trade it in before the warranty Id stay gas as well. My uncle is perfectly happy with his 7.3 gas truck to pull the motor home from time to time.

jrandy

Established Member
Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 9.48.39 AM.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a gorgeous Bronco, @jrandy. I love the Eruption Green Metallic paint, and the wheel/tire combo. How are you liking it?

jrandy

Established Member
That is a gorgeous Bronco, @jrandy. I love the Eruption Green Metallic paint, and the wheel/tire combo. How are you liking it?

Really love the platform so far. Incredibly capable and works as a great kid hauler.

Perfect balance for my needs which is mainly camping with fire access trails or the dunes at the beach.

LS WUT

Established Member
Noice. Both of my trucks are high mileage (253k and 378k). If you take care of them they’ll last a lifetime. But frequent repairs become common, at high mileage, which is fun.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…
That’s for sure. I think it’s challenging to do most motor work on it now because it’s a bit tall. I think generally speaking if you take care of your stuff it will take care of you.

Users who are viewing this thread