Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

LS WUT

Established Member
Gotta love a Sarasota Sunrise.
IMG_4028.jpeg

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Thank you brother. I appreciate it. You’re welcome to take her for a rip if you’re ever down my way!
The next week I have off I'm going to make a special trip to Florida to take you up on that. Probably. With the dishwashers approval.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
Great picture!!!!!! Love those Chargers.

Thank you brother. I appreciate it. You’re welcome to take her for a rip if you’re ever down my way!

Thanks!!!! there has been some talk of a get together sometime to go on a cruise with some Camaro guys. It would start probably in Brandon, or south in Sun City. If you would be interested in joining, I can let you know if it happens. My friend with a highly modded Camaro is in Sun City. we get together sometimes to do car stuff. probably not that far for you.

LS WUT

Established Member
Thanks!!!! there has been some talk of a get together sometime to go on a cruise with some Camaro guys. It would start probably in Brandon, or south in Sun City. If you would be interested in joining, I can let you know if it happens. My friend with a highly modded Camaro is in Sun City. we get together sometimes to do car stuff. probably not that far for you.
Yeah man, shoot me a pm with your number and we can make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread