Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

jessie_sanders

Established Member
New young slang for tossed or chucked with zero abandon.

I’ve yeeted rotten ass potatoes out into my yard.
My kids will occasionally yeet something across the house and get their ass whooped.
In this case, I think a new driver sent his Dakota with no ragrets into the sode of his Shelby.
Ah.

I'm yeeting you a thanks.

That's the gayest thing I've ever said.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Ah.

I'm yeeting you a thanks.

That's the gayest thing I've ever said.

Your OnlyFans page that I’m paying a subscription for, suggests otherwise.

I looked at the damage and initially thought it didn’t look terrible, but there’s a lot there I missed the first time, plus suspension and likely frame damage.

Motor/interior parts for someone!

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Your OnlyFans page that I’m paying a subscription for, suggests otherwise.

I looked at the damage and initially thought it didn’t look terrible, but there’s a lot there I missed the first time, plus suspension and likely frame damage.

Motor/interior parts for someone!
I'll accept you yeeting me a special request.

thetastelingers

eyem speshul
Established Member
Thanks guys. It was a 16yo kid that pulled into my car as I passed by, that's why I included "yeeted" into the description. I thought it fit.

Thankfully the insurance (Farm Bureau) did me well on the car and I didn't have to fight about the claim amount. They let me keep the wheels that I am going to sell if anyone is looking at buying some bad ass wheels. (the passenger rear barrel needs to be replaced)

LS WUT

Established Member
Thanks guys. It was a 16yo kid that pulled into my car as I passed by, that's why I included "yeeted" into the description. I thought it fit.

Thankfully the insurance (Farm Bureau) did me well on the car and I didn't have to fight about the claim amount. They let me keep the wheels that I am going to sell if anyone is looking at buying some bad ass wheels. (the passenger rear barrel needs to be replaced)
Well I’m glad you’re alright, I’m sad to see the car to totaled out. Thats extremely sad to see. I know it’s early on, but any idea what you’re looking into next?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You'll love the tint, Tony. Will you do the windshield as well? Or is MA tough on tint enforcement?!
I'll have all five windows done, minus the windshield.
MA is a stickler for certain things. Buzz kills! lol

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
You're barely older than some of our kids I'd say.

Subscribe to my onlyfans
Yeah, I see quite a few accounts that joined SVTP before I was born or when I was just 1 or 2 years old. Most people on here are around my parents and grandparents age but it's cool. You guys have been messing with cars a lot longer than me so any time I have a problem I can't figure out, this is where I come.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
Yeah, I see quite a few accounts that joined SVTP before I was born or when I was just 1 or 2 years old. Most people on here are around my parents and grandparents age but it's cool. You guys have been messing with cars a lot longer than me so any time I have a problem I can't figure out, this is where I come.

Yeah Jessie you old man you! Boom roasted!

LS WUT

Established Member
Nothing wrong with a little age, I hope I make it there too.

It comes up before you know it man. Be safe and make good decisions early on lol. Don’t treat your body like a rollercoaster like I did. I’m 31 and I ache getting out of bed hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread