Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Nice truck. Fun to remove the top. Are you going to add a lift and 35/37’s? Gladiator’s really benefit in the looks department when bigger tires are added.
Absolutely, already shopping mild lifts and probably just going 35s, don’t want to regear and I still tow with it.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Did some late night undercarriage cleaning on the cobra. I just noticed it's reflection on the 90 coupe.
IMG_20231231_015343360.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

LS WUT

Established Member
Did some late night undercarriage cleaning on the cobra. I just noticed it's reflection on the 90 coupe. View attachment 1823235

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Such an awesome shop bud. The shine on all your cars is amazing. I hope to have cars shine like that one day!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Did some "under the hood" upgrades on my 2023 Genesis G70 3.3. I installed a KDM engine cover, BMS billet strut cross-braces (factory braces are hollow core), and a BMS dual-cone intake. No real performance upgrades to speak of, but appearance wise I'm very pleased. I won't be able to test out the intake upgrade on the road until late March or early April when she awakes from her winter hibernation. Here are some before and after photos. I'll be more inclined to open the hood now. LOL.

BEFORE
1704032808329.jpeg

AFTER
1704032838854.jpeg

LS WUT

Established Member
Did some "under the hood" upgrades on my 2023 Genesis G70 3.3. I installed a KDM engine cover, BMS billet strut cross-braces (factory braces are hollow core), and a BMS dual-cone intake. No real performance upgrades to speak of, but appearance wise I'm very pleased. I won't be able to test out the intake upgrade on the road until late March or early April when she awakes from her winter hibernation. Here are some before and after photos. I'll be more inclined to open the hood now. LOL.

BEFORE
View attachment 1823238

AFTER
View attachment 1823239
Looks awesome Bob. I think I can speak on behalf of everyone here. Let’s see a pull video! :)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

BEFORE
View attachment 1823238

AFTER
View attachment 1823239
WOW!!!!
That looks amazing Bob! Very nice. (y)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks awesome Bob. I think I can speak on behalf of everyone here. Let’s see a pull video! :)
I might do that pull video if I can get my wife to handle the video duties with my iPhone. Unfortunately I don't have a GoPro or similar. The G70 is hibernating until late March/early April. :(

WOW!!!!
That looks amazing Bob! Very nice. (y)
Thanks Tony. By the way, a red engine cover is available for your red G70. Just sayin, brother! BMS also sells a dual-cone intake with red cone filters and red anodized cross braces.

kia-stinger-carbon-fiber-engine-cover-red-1_699x700.jpg

kia_stinger_bms_dual_intake_2018_9b8d2dbb-0afc-4b65-b80e-3644d5421f20_970x647.jpg

1704119101550.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread