Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

HEMIMACH 98

Established Member
20230128_104419.jpg

Drove it

colin450

Established Member
SICK Blackwing! How do you like the matte finish?

Kind of nervous about it all the time lol but I absolutely love it. Pictures can’t do it justice you have to see it in person. Up close there’s a ton of metallic in it. The whole front is ppf’d up to the sunroof and the bottom half of the doors so that makes me feel better.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Kind of nervous about it all the time lol but I absolutely love it. Pictures can’t do it justice you have to see it in person. Up close there’s a ton of metallic in it. The whole front is ppf’d up to the sunroof and the bottom half of the doors so that makes me feel better.
I take it that you don't drive it much? Especially during winter months when there is sand/chemicals on the road.

Not a bad view while sitting on the toilet
49f4aefc7edfbbc3ab3e21566c88e3b9.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
You probably spend more time in the shop than you expected. If it was walking distance from your house, you'd have lots of excuses why you had to go there. Like, "I'm going to use the bathroom in the shop, honey. I need my privacy and relaxation time". LOL.

That's a money shot there! Beautiful Cobra!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I take it that you don't drive it much? Especially during winter months when there is sand/chemicals on the road.

You probably spend more time in the shop than you expected. If it was walking distance from your house, you'd have lots of excuses why you had to go there. Like, "I'm going to use the bathroom in the shop, honey. I need my privacy and relaxation time". LOL.

That's a money shot there! Beautiful Cobra!
I'm at the shop almost daily. I always swing by there before work as well. It's my home away from home.

colin450

Established Member
I just got it in October so haven't put many miles on it. I'll take it out in the winter but I try to be smart about it. After heavy rain like we're getting today if the roads look clean I don't have an issue taking it out.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Not shown, but just added a new C/B, Prothane end links for cars lowered 1.5"+, and ACC Smoke Gray floor mats w/ 5.0 logo. Funny thing is i've spent a bunch a money on my car this year, but almost bought new floor mats a few times, but thought $115 was way too much for floor mats. I said f*ck it and bought them now as I plan to do some interior restoration pretty soon.

Latest Shot-12:19.jpeg

LS WUT

Established Member
Cleaned up the daily a little bit today. The engine bay needs to lovings for sure. Once the black coupe is up and going the GT500 will be parked and sorted out next. Here she is and all her dirty glory.

Attachments

• IMG_1899.jpeg
    IMG_1899.jpeg
    539.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1898.jpeg
    IMG_1898.jpeg
    458.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1897.jpeg
    IMG_1897.jpeg
    507.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1896.jpeg
    IMG_1896.jpeg
    709.4 KB · Views: 57

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I have 3 daily drivers haha. Bought the hellcat with 9k miles it’s at 36k now. Hahaha
Geez where do you drive all the time? You can tell I don't go anywhere. My daily 21 F150 has like 7600 miles .

LS WUT

Established Member
Geez where do you drive all the time? You can tell I don't go anywhere. My daily 21 F150 has like 7600 miles .

Well before I took 9 months off total this year I used to be a budweiser salesman. I’d drive about 100 miles a day give or take.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Well before I took 9 months off total this year I used to be a budweiser salesman. I’d drive about 100 miles a day give or take.
Crazy, I wouldn't want to be using my own personal vehicles for work. I know my niece travels for work, but they bought her a vehicle for it.

LS WUT

Established Member
Crazy, I wouldn't want to be using my own personal vehicles for work. I know my niece travels for work, but they bought her a vehicle for it.

Jealous for sure. Yeah it was bullshit. They only paid for $700 a month in gas, and I had to carry 100/300/100 insurance on my own vehicle. Which was insane because of course it’s a hellcat.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Jealous for sure. Yeah it was bullshit. They only paid for $700 a month in gas, and I had to carry 100/300/100 insurance on my own vehicle. Which was insane because of course it’s a hellcat.
At least they did cover some gas. Just a lot of wear on your personal vehicle. But years ago I had to commute for work. I hated it.

Users who are viewing this thread