Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Image1698531007.671694.jpg
Image1698531018.096211.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful car.
Looks like you got tons of leaves as well. I cleaned up yesterday and doesn't even look like I did. LOL

Here's a great tool that I use on my Mustang and daily driver,..........

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Cars are tucked away for the winter. I plan on starting the process of a paint correction on the 93 reef blue hatch. It desperately needs it.
e3ad4a41c198d7e6a610b9bbf9347790.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I’m in the same boat now. Fox this week Cobra the week after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m in the same boat now. Fox this week Cobra the week after.

Nice .

I'm going to have to try the waterless wash or some good detail spray and clay bar. I was never able to wash it with soap and water before the weather got cold and rainy.

I had a lot of oil changes to do.... and still have lawn work...

JimCSHO

Established Member
Picking up my S650 tomorrow - had to have some paint touched up that was chipped in delivery. Then back to the PPF guy to redo the PPF that he installed temporary stuff for until the car could get to the paint shop. I found out he does vinyl striping as well and since the PPF had to be redone might as well get the stripe I wanted so the new PPF can go over top.

I went with the stripe like I had on my black 2006. But in gray this time to tie in the stripe on the seat belts.
superstripe 3.jpg

superstripe 1.jpg

superstripe 2.jpg

I'm hoping that the "performance package" specific GT badge is going back on. I understand that there are two pins to align it so if it isn't put back it will leave dimples. But I haven't heard confirmation back from the guy yet. With the weather here the new PPF needs to cure overnight so I couldn't pick it up today.

GT performance badge.jpg

Edit: just got a confirmation text back from him and the badge is going back on.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice .

I'm going to have to try the waterless wash or some good detail spray and clay bar. I was never able to wash it with soap and water before the weather got cold and rainy.

I think @tones_RS3 on here has used waterless wash with good results. Let us know how it works. I still have yard work to do as well.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice .

I think @tones_RS3 on here has used waterless wash with good results. Let us know how it works. I still have yard work to do as well.

I have tried a few rinseless washes and so far my favorites are P&S Absolute Rinseless wash and Duragloss 932 Rinseless wash. If you have especially hard water like I do go with the P&S, this was its main advantage over DG932. I havent tested the P&S yet for standalone protection after a wash yet but I usually use a drying aide/quick wax. I do know the DG932 does well by itself through the winter.

My one knock against the P&S is that even on just my wifes G70 the water (3 gallons) gets super dirty by the time I get to the trunk where the DG932 doesnt seem as soiled. Could be good, could be bad but I am not sure. I dont think there is any way I would go with a one bucket wash on a real dirty car/truck with the P&S where as I would with the DG932.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

You are correct my good friend.
Been using this stuff for years. Perfect for vehicles that aren't heavily dirty.
Adam's always have sales as well, so be on the lookout for those deals.

I have tried a few rinseless washes and so far my favorites are P&S Absolute Rinseless wash and Duragloss 932 Rinseless wash. If you have especially hard water like I do go with the P&S, this was its main advantage over DG932. I havent tested the P&S yet for standalone protection after a wash yet but I usually use a drying aide/quick wax. I do know the DG932 does well by itself through the winter.

My one knock against the P&S is that even on just my wifes G70 the water (3 gallons) gets super dirty by the time I get to the trunk where the DG932 doesnt seem as soiled. Could be good, could be bad but I am not sure. I dont think there is any way I would go with a one bucket wash on a real dirty car/truck with the P&S where as I would with the DG932.
P&S Absolute Rinseless wash is great.
I'm currently using AMERICANA GLOBAL rinseless wash currently because of the wash and the ceramic coating work hand in hand.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
^^^Beautiful Dom!!

(y)

Thanks brother

Are those the Atturo DR? thoughts? The new 555r2's for me are barely better than Pirelli's.

That they are. They are holding 10 psi boost from a 40 roll, 75 degrees outside...... car makes 770-800whp on 10psi.... I have not hit them with "kill" mode yet lol.

They seem pretty good but literally only have about 100 miles on them. Need more drive time.

315/30r20

IMG_5957.JPG

RockStarKick

Established Member
Thanks brother

That they are. They are holding 10 psi boost from a 40 roll, 75 degrees outside...... car makes 770-800whp on 10psi.... I have not hit them with "kill" mode yet lol.

They seem pretty good but literally only have about 100 miles on them. Need more drive time.

315/30r20

View attachment 1815151
Tires rock, I had 710 to the rear and they hooked like a bih........

Users who are viewing this thread