Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Some late night dark pictures last night. It's no wonder why I can spend countless hours there doing nothing .
1bb600c8b4ebbffe1d4d02a859e5c86e.jpg
f0e2f183fcda50015b4cbca8c531418d.jpg
3388ceb5888ff179123306322a5c640c.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Weather isn't looking good by end of next week. So the vert is at the shop for the winter. And changing oil in the cobra.
48aaeb70662720329581152d54ba22e4.jpg
4e50dc6a037a8d423cbd4d4fe9ed5a93.jpg

Same here at least on the outlook. Probably will be putting mine away soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Same here at least on the outlook. Probably will be putting mine away soon.

I'm optimistic, might take the 93 reef out some yet. Hoping for a little warm up again after next week....

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'm optimistic, might take the 93 reef out some yet. Hoping for a little warm up again after next week....

This coming week looks decent here but then it cools off big after. So hoping to get some more seat time as well before I put mine up.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Great photos man.
Gotta love Todd's ride!

Very nice rides.

Thanks. My car makes a really good shadow effect for Todd's - lol. Still waiting for the wheels I want to get back in stock.

Screaming yellow is a fantastic color and it really gets a lot of attention. Even if it's dirty (well he said it was), it doesn't look like it. SY just pops, like your Comp Orange Terminator Patrick. Fantastic color choices by Ford.

I've never understood the dislike for yellow Terminators when guys are looking looking to buy them. Oh well.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks. My car makes a really good shadow effect for Todd's - lol. Still waiting for the wheels I want to get back in stock.

Screaming yellow is a fantastic color and it really gets a lot of attention. Even if it's dirty (well he said it was), it doesn't look like it. SY just pops, like your Comp Orange Terminator Patrick. Fantastic color choices by Ford.

I've never understood the dislike for yellow Terminators when guys are looking looking to buy them. Oh well.

How do you like the Coyote convertible? It’s a good looking ride for sure. My wife has an 15 V6 coupe in yellow and loves it. The color gets a lot of attention. I love screaming yellow, school bus yellow. Was never a fan of ZY but I could see them bringing money down the road because no one really wanted them. I think my issue with that yellow is it looks kinda dull?

Thanks man I love the CO, even though it has crossed my mind to sell it and get a Shelby but I don’t know I probably regret it. My daughter doesn’t want me too. It would be an 07-12, 13-14’s are to outta my reach now.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
How do you like the Coyote convertible? It’s a good looking ride for sure. My wife has an 15 V6 coupe in yellow and loves it. The color gets a lot of attention. I love screaming yellow, school bus yellow. Was never a fan of ZY but I could see them bringing money down the road because no one really wanted them. I think my issue with that yellow is it looks kinda dull?

Thanks man I love the CO, even though it has crossed my mind to sell it and get a Shelby but I don’t know I probably regret it. My daughter doesn’t want me too. It would be an 07-12, 13-14’s are to outta my reach now.

Oh, never, ever, sell your Terminator. Only way you should ever change ownership, is to hand it down to your daughter. CO Terminators are legendary.

This is a great car and I can finally keep up to Todd after having an '01 Cobra and '01 Bullitt - lol.

I highly recommend the Performance Pack 1, MagneRide, and Active Exhaust options. Well worth the extra money. Every cent.

It's so easy and fun to road trip in it. Spending a couple weeks in it during our trips to the Indy 500, The Ozarks, and Black Hills were a wonderful. Seats are very comfortable.

Only complaint is the screen for controls. I'm ol' skool and dig knobs.

Line lock, Launch Control, Rev Match are kinda neat too, although I've never used them.

If I had a choice, I'd opt for a Gen3 Coyote 18-23.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Oh, never, ever, sell your Terminator. Only way you should ever change ownership, is to hand it down to your daughter. CO Terminators are legendary.

This is a great car and I can finally keep up to Todd after having an '01 Cobra and '01 Bullitt - lol.

I highly recommend the Performance Pack 1, MagneRide, and Active Exhaust options. Well worth the extra money. Every cent.

It's so easy and fun to road trip in it. Spending a couple weeks in it during our trips to the Indy 500, The Ozarks, and Black Hills were a wonderful. Seats are very comfortable.

Only complaint is the screen for controls. I'm ol' skool and dig knobs.

Line lock, Launch Control, Rev Match are kinda neat too, although I've never used them.

If I had a choice, I'd opt for a Gen3 Coyote 18-23.

Thanks yeah I’ll probably just keep it and maybe try and find an old KB 2.2. I really like the Coyote I have on in my F150. Would like to sale the 15 eventually and try to get a Coyote 10spd she can drive.

Users who are viewing this thread